Survey of Pakistan invites application form talented, self motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointment on contract basis for one year. Both male and female candidate are eligible to apply for Survey of Pakistan Jobs. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of any Province of Pakistan like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan and FATA are eligible for these jobs 2021. Interested candidates download online application form fill carefully and submit before the closing date. Here on this page interested candidates can get all the information like eligibility criteria, application form, deadline of submission form, Test Schedule, Interview Dates and final merit list of selected candidates on here. National Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Interview Schedule provided on here.
Survey of Pakistan vision is to actively participate in the national development projects and thus fulfilling the ever growing surveying and mapping demands of various government / semi-government and autonomous bodies. Our mission is to fulfill all sort of land surveying and mapping needs of armed forces as well as public sector organizations and general public across the country.
National Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Interview Schedule
- Deputy Directors
- Assistant Directors
- Accounts Officers
- Admin Officers
- Technical Assistants
- Surveyors / Cartographers
- Data Operators
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Terms and Conditions:
- Government/semi government employees must apply through proper channel other wise applications will not entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Late/incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Govt servants can apply for above said posts. However on selection against project posts he/she may have to resign form Govt. service.
- No additional facility in addition to pay package shall be admissible for projects employees.
- Mcqs test consisting following contents will be conducted through departmental selection committee.
- English 20%
- Subject relevant to jobs 40%
- General knowledge 20%
- Computer literacy 20%
- Score in the test will have 70% weight age whereas the weight age of interview will be 30%.