Punjab Government invites applications form for the different posts in Punjab Food Authority. All the candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab province can apply for the vacant positions of Punjab Food Authority. Place of posting will be anywhere in all over the Punjab. NTS Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2024 Online Application Form Roll No Slips. For this National Testing Service NTS has invite application form for suitable and educated individuals for the post of Punjab Food Authority 2024 for relevant posts such as Vigilance Officer, Assistant Director Legal, Computer Operator, Accountant, Enforcement Inspector, Assistant Budget Officer, IT Coordinator, Assistant Vigilance, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk and Driver.
The candidates must submit their application through NTS before the closing date. incomplete and after due date for submission of application will not be concerned. The appointment will be made on contract basis. The candidates can get online application form, Roll Number Slips and later NTS answer Key on this page. The candidates they are interested in PFA and want to join they must apply on such pots through NTS. All the related information of such vacant positions provided on this page if you want to get any other information then use the comment option.
NTS Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2024 Online Application Form Roll No Slips
NTS Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2024
|Last Date Apply
|Not Mention Yet
|25th to 35th Year
|Application Forms (Driver)
|Roll Number Slip
| Announced Soon
- Vigilance Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Directors – Legal (BPS-17)
- Computer Operators (BPS-14)
- Accountants (BPS-14)
- Enforcement Inspectors (BPS-14)
- Assistant Budget Officers (BPS-14)
- IT Coordinators (BPS-14)
- Assistant Vigilance Officers (BPS-13)
- Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Drivers (BPS-05)
How to apply:
- All government employees are eligible through proper channel.
- Incomplete applicants or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply more tan one post he/she must submit application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with test fee in favor of National Testing Service copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website along with deposit slip of Rs. 300 form.
- Roll No Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.