Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced new jobs 2022 in Energy Development Organization. Applications are invited form suitable dynamic and competent professional candidates for appointment against the following project positions for 300 MW Balakot Hydropower, Project District Mansehra. Fair Testing Service FTS invites application from suitable candidates for filling the vacant position because government signed with FTS to announce the advertisement collect form and conduct written test give the list to department for final interview. Only shortlisted candidates call for interview. Here we share FTS application form, Eligibility Criteria, Due date of submission form, Roll No Slips, Test Date and Final Results on here.
The individuals who have interest in Energy Development Organization and fill the criteria they must apply such jobs. Duly dilled & signed FTS application data form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials sent by registered courier company before the 17th of this month 2022. Candidates download online application form on this page. Appointment will be on contract basis extendable on yearly basis till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. All the information of such jobs mention below.
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization FTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- PS to Project Director
- Assistant Accounts/Budget Officer
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Security Officer
- Sub Engineers
Online Application Form
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the FTS application data form, available on FTS website.
- Duly filled & signed FTS application data form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (copies of CNIC, all educational certificate, degree experience certificate, trainings/courses, 2 passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered couriers company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the FTS House No 1543, Street No 29, G-11/2 Islamabad.
- 16 year education in the relevant field is required for S. No 1 to 12 and 14 years education in the relevant field is required for S.No 13 and S. No 15.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the subject line/ envelope and shall send separate application for each post.
- Relevant experience with the government/Semi Government or reputable private sector organization will be considered.
- Female are strongly encourage to apply.
- The posts are project and will automatically abolished on completion of the projects.