Applications are invited for financial assistance from Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) to the poor deserving and brilliant students (having good academic track record) enrolled in BS/BBA/BSC/MA/MSC year 2021. Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is offering scholarships to the needy students admitted in any Government College or University. Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is giving the opportunity to the people of week economy and their children did not complete their education due to financial problems.
All the students who want to complete their education they can download online form and submit the application form. The students who are interested and fulfill the criteria they must download form free on here. Here we share the complete information like eligibility criteria, application form, deadline of submission form, and interview schedule available.
- Those deserving students who are admitted in any government educational institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applications will be received on the behalf of the head of the committee of that educational institution in which student is enrolled.
- Information about the case of student will be provided to the head of the committee of that institute.
- Application should write in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal along with valid photocopy of CNIC.
- If a student below than 18 year, in that case he/ she should submit the form-B or CNIC of parents.
- It is mandatory for student to avail filled Bonafide Certificate from the educational institute where she is enrolled.
- It is mandatory to attach Bonafide Certificate with the application form.
- In Bonafide Certificate any kind of cutting or overwriting will not be accepted.
- It is also compulsory to submit attested educational certificate, fee slip of institute in detail.
- Application on plain paper.
- CNIC/ B form of the student.
- University ID Card copy/ admit card.
- Fee structure with complete break up (verified by the Fee section).
- Bonafide form completely filled and signed by the Head of Department.
- Certificate/ Degree/ Mark Sheet from Matric to onward.
- Result card of last semester.
- Bank Challan (in case fees paid by the student).
- Halfnama by student.