Punjab Higher Education Commission PHEC invites applications from eligible full time PhD scholars of provincially chartered universities of Punjab for award of International Research Support Fellowship. PHEC announced the fellowship in different programs such as Science and Technology, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Management Sciences for a period of six months in QS top ranking 200 universities of 2022. PHEC International Research Support Fellowship IRSF Phase ll 2022 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria Merit List Download Online.
PHEC International Research Support Fellowship IRSF Phase ll 2022 Online Apply Roll No Slip Merit List
- Announcement Date: 12th April 2022
- Last Date Submission: 30th April 2022
Students currently enrolled in Ph.D. programs in provincially chartered Universities/institutes of Punjab may apply for the research support fellowship to go to QS top 200 universities of the world. The International Research Support Fellowship is a six-month program designed to provide first-hand experience in research to highly motivated students who are presently pursuing a full-time Ph.D. program in provincially chartered universities of Punjab.
The students who are interested and fulfill the required criteria they must submit complete application forms before the 30th April 2022. Only online application forms are entertained. Application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
PHEC International Research Support Fellowship IRSF Phase ll 2022 Online Registration Roll No Slip Merit List
The eligible candidate must have:
- Domicile of Any District of Punjab.
- Maximum 45 years
Eligible candidate must be enrolled in a PhD program of any public/private sector university of Punjab and should have completed course work.
Ph.D. Students can apply after 1.5 years of enrollment and a maximum of up to 3.5 years in Ph.D. program.
Passed the comprehensive examination (as per university norms)
Ph.D. synopsis/research proposal approved by the Board of Advanced Studies and Research (BASR) or equivalent statutory body of the university.
Valid acceptance letter from a foreign university/supervisor among QS top ranking 200 (General)
How to Apply:
Application complete in all respects must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore on or before 30th April 2022 at 5:00 PM through registered post. Application submitted by hand will not be accepted. Eligible students may apply using the PHEC application form. Complete set of documents must include:
- Completely filled application form
- Acceptance Letter(s) from the respective Foreign university
- Recommendation letter from Local Ph.D. supervisor on university letterhead
- NOC and Study Leave from department/organization (if employed)
- CV(s) of proposed foreign supervisor(s) (not more than 02 pages for each CV)
- BASR approval showing approved Ph.D. research topic & synopsis
- D. thesis synopsis (complete)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of domicile
- Copies of academic documents including Ph.D. comprehensive examination result
- Foreign University Acceptance Letter for IRSF by Foreign Supervisor. (This form must be filled in and duly signed by Foreign Supervisor)