Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency PILDT invites application form for Young Politicians Fellowship Programme 2023. The Pildat fellowship program will run for duration of four weeks. The PILDAT youth fellowship in Pakistan will select 20 fellows from 10 political parties. PILDAT is a unique opportunity for young, active and passionate members of key political parties of Pakistan to engage with political experts, political party leadership and learn through high-level training sessions and study visits focused on political process in Pakistan. Here you can check eligibility criteria, application form, due date of submission form, procedure of submission form and Final merit list of candidates. PILDAT Young Politicians Fellowship Programme 2023 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria mention below.
Young Politicians’ Fellowship Programme (YPFP) has been launched today to invite Expressions of Interest (EoIs) from young members of all political parties represented in the National Assembly and/or the four Provincial Assemblies are eligible to apply by the deadline of 11th October 2023. The fellowship, through high-level trainings and engagements, will facilitate selected fellows to connect, exchange experiences, and receive academic, practitioner and policy training to enrich their knowledge of the field of politics. The YPFP aims to expose young members of various political parties of Pakistan to political knowledge and practices both within the parties and other political institutions through dialogues and interaction with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced subject-specialists in Pakistan.
Interested Young Pakistanis, who are aged between 25 and 35 years of age, and have been members of any political parties represented in the National Assembly and/or the four Provincial Assemblies are invited to submit Expressions of Interest. Both male and female candidates are eligible for such fellowship program 2023. Interested young political party members, especially Women and Minorities, are strongly encouraged to submit Expressions of Interest online at http://www.pildat.org/ypfp2023 latest by 11th 2023.
PILDAT Young Politicians Fellowship Programme 2023 Registration Online
- Between 25 to 35 years of age as of 16, 2023
- Have been a member of any political party represented in the National Assembly and/or the four Provincial Assemblies
- A Pakistani national residing in Pakistan with a demonstrated interest and passion for politics
How much will it cost?
- There is no Application Fee.
- Travel cost from home base to Islamabad will be covered (one-time)
- A modest stipend of Rs. 50,000/- will be given to each fellow to cover stay, food & Misc. expenses
- Any other expenses incurred beyond the stipend and one-time travel reimbursement will be the responsibility of the Fellow.
What will the fellowship entail?
- Educational activities at Islamabad for 1 week consisting of roundtable discussions with renowned leaders and experts in their respective fields
- Study Visits to various institutions and meetings with senior public officials based in Islamabad and/or provincial capitals
- Preparing a Policy Brief and presentation, holding group discussions and finally making Presentation to a group of reviewers based on which you will be graded