Punjab Information Technology Board requires the services of qualified energetic medically fit and self motivated IT experts, project manager/leaders and support staff. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on contract basis for 1 years which is extendable of satisfaction performance. The candidates who have the domicile of Punjab province are eligible for Punjab Information Technology Board jobs 2022. All the important things such as application forms, due date, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates provided on here.
Announcement Date: 20th January 2022
Deadline of submission: 5th February 2022
Interested candidates who have require education and exprince they must download online application form on here. Fill carefully and send to headquarter before the closing date.
Punjab Board of information Technology reviews the application form and announced the interview schedule of eligible candidates. Only shortlisted candidates call for interview.
PITB Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule
Vacant Position Details:
- Project Director
- Senior Manager (Programme)
- Manager (Programme / Technical / Operations & Implementation)
- Lab Manager
- Assistant Manager (Programme / FC)
- Officer (Procurement / Operations / Incubation / Communication and Coordination / Business Development)
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Program Coordinator / IT Associate
- Assessment Field Officer
- Assessment Team Lead
- Assistant Program Officer (Operations & implementation / Procurement / Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Master Trainer
- System Network Administrator
- Operations Support Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (Psychology / Data Analysis / Criminal Justice)
- Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator
- Technician / Electrician
How to apply:
- Interested candidiates can apply and view details eligibility/selection criteria, experience and job descriptions of the positions on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk or www.study.com.pk
- For positions mentioned at serial no 18 candidates are requested to apply through courier on address mention below.
- Candidates in govt/semi govt services should apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- In case of an criminal record PITB can take action against the candidates.
- Last date to apply for all positions is 5th February 2022.