Punjab Government has announced the latest educator jobs 2023 through Punjab Public Service Commission. It is good news for those who are waiting Punjab educator jobs. Now PPSC has announced the educator jobs for district Lahore. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Educator on behalf of Punjab Government. On this page we share PPSC Educators District Lahore Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility criteria, last date, test schedule, result and final merit list of selected candidates.
Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Punjab Educator Jobs 2023. The candidates who have domicile of Lahore district are eligible for these jobs. Here we share online application form, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, roll no slip, test date and interview schedule on here.
PPSC Educators District Lahore Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs 2023. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- Current Affair
- General Knowledge
PPSC Apply Online
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.