Government of Punjab has announced the latest Junior Clerk Jobs 2022 in Police Department. The appointment of Junior Clerk will on regular basis in Punjab Police Department. For this purpose Punjab government signed with Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC to announce the advertisement and receive the application form review form and held the written test of eligible candidates.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is looking for competent and suitable persons to fill positions of Junior Clerk, Assistant Director Technical, Transport Sub-Inspector, Motor Mobile Patrol Inspector, Stenographer, District Wildlife Officer. The individual who want to join Punjab Police and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for Junior Clerk jobs 2022 before closing date. Both Male and Female are eligible for such posts. The candidates who have the domicile of Punjab province they must apply before 15th April 2022.
In this page we provide the procedure of Punjab Public Service Commission. The interested applicants are required to undergo a specific selection procedure which consists of multiple steps. One the registration procedure gets completed the applicants are shortlisted who then appear in different tests depending upon the nature of post like Physical Test, Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Punjab Police Department
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Planning and Development Department
- Assistant Director – Technical (BPS-17)
Transport Department and Forestry
- Transport – Sub-Inspector (BPS-14)
- Motor Mobile Patrol Inspector in Punjab Provincial Transport Authority, Transport Department, Lahore (BPS-16)
- Stenographer in Transport Authority, Transport Department, Lahore (BPS-15)
Wildlife and Fisheries Department
- District Wildlife Officer (BPS-17)
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation MCQs:
The minimum age required for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs, Lahore is 30 to 38 years of age.
Both male and female are eligible to apply, however, transgenders are encouraged to apply for PPSC 12/2022.
Candidates bearing a minimum education qualification of Intermediate up to M.Sc. are eligible to apply for PPSC jobs in various departments.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website. The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.