Lasted jobs are available in Punjab Safe Cities Authority. It is good news for those who are waiting such jobs. Here we provide all the information of Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2023. The candidates get online application form, eligibility criteria, last date, Test Schedule and Merit list of selected candidates. The candidates who have interest and fulfill the required qualification they must apply before the expected September 2023. Both male and female candidates are eligible.
The candidates they have nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for Chief Information & Security Officer, Deputy Chief Telecommunication, Deputy Chief Networks, Deputy Chief System Administration, Executive Officer, Deputy Executive Officer System. The candidates who fulfill the criteria they must download online application form on this page. All the other information of Punjab Safe Cities Authority provided below.
PSCA Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Information & Security Officer
- Deputy Chief Telecommunication
- Deputy Chief Networks
- Deputy Chief System Administration
- Executive Officer
- Deputy Executive Officer System
- Deputy Executive Officer LTE
- Deputy Executive Officer Radio
- Deputy Executive Big Data
- Deputy Executive Officer GIS
- Deputy Executive Officer IPNV
- Junior Traffic Supervisor
Terms and Condition:
- Detailed jobs descriptions and terms & conditions for the posts are available at:psca.gop.pk
- All aspirants may apply online through PSCA website www.psca.gop.pk. Till 09.09.2023 followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies of recent passport size photograph/CNIC/Domicile/ educational Testimonials Experience certificates via courier to the following address within three days after the closing date 12.09,2022. Applicant should clearly mention the name of the applied position on the envelope.
- Applicant already employed in government or semi government organization must apply through proper channel.
- PSCA reserves the right to accept/reject an application or recruitment process at any time.
- By hand/incomplete/without online application/ late submission of application will not be entertained.
- The experience as part time honorary/ self-employed and apprentice/ internee will not be considered/ counted as experience.
- In case of foreign degree equivalence certificate from HEC muct be provided.
- Result awaiting applicant are not eligible to apply.
- In case of exigency, number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- The management has the right to change the nomenclature of any post after the approval of the competent authority.