Punjab Government has announced new Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2021 for the children of In Service or Retired Government Employees. Scholarships will be awarded for those children who have passed matriculation or higher examination with a minimum of 60% marks and are enrolled in higher classes. The application can be submitted for a maximum of two children, however, in case of a child is studying in a recognized institution for special children, the application can be submitted for three children. The scholarship can be submitted for students enrolled in any Inter, BA, BS, MA MSc classes. The application for the Punjab Government Servants Benevolent fund scholarship can be submitted from January 01, 2021, to May 30, 2021.
Online applications are invited through Punjab Benevolent Fund. The children of In Service, Retired, Disable and In case of Death are eligible for this scholarship. Candidates must download online form on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Government Servants Benevolent fund
- The scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of two children who have passed matriculation or above examination with a minimum of 60% marks and are studying in the next class. However, if a third child is studying in a recognized institute of special education, the application can be submitted for the third child.
- Scholarship for 3 children for deceased or retired based on disability Government employees
- Children of deceased Government employees are eligible for a scholarship from primary to matric class
- The application process for the Punjab Government Servant Benevolent fund scholarship
- All Government employees are required to submit the prescribed application form attested by the head of the institute. Applications are required to be submitted to the relevant office through the head of the department.
Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2021 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria
Following documents are required to be submitted with the application form
Copy of the CNIC/B-form of the students
Copies of the CNIC of the parents
- Copy of the computerized payslip 2021 of the in-service employees or attested copy of the pension book PPO in case of a retired employee.
- Copy of the result card received from the board or university (result cards downloaded from the internet will not be acceptable) with minimum 60% marks. The applicant must not have failed any subject or been absent from any paper.
- The application form can be obtained from Administrator Benevolent fund Alfalah Building Lahore, or DC / Chairman district welfare fund boards. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk .