Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) announces Postdoc scholarships to top-ranked international universities. Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2023 Apply Online Last Date. Faculty members of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt of Punjab may apply for 8-10 months Research Support Fellowship Phase IIIs. Priority will be given to new areas of science, technology and innovation that are relevant, applied to industry and have a positive influence on society. Applications must be received by February 17, 2023. Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2023 Apply Online Last Date.
Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by Govt. of Punjab to award International Post-Doctoral Fellowships for 8-10 months within the QS Top Ranking 200 Universities of 2020 (general ranking) or the Top fifty (subject-wise rankings). To apply for the scholarship/fellowship, click on the below link.
Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 20th February 2023
- Last Date Submission: 1oth March 2023
- Interview Schedule: 3rd Week of February 2023
- Final Merit List: Last Week of February 2023
Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2023 Application Forms
Application form and related details are available at the PHEC website www.punjabhec.gov.pk. The application, which is complete in all respects, must be received by Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore, by the 17th February 2023 05.00 pm by registered mail only. The professor who is looking for scholarships must prepare for the application process. There is a deadline for applications. Download Online Application Form
Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2023 Last Date
Punjab Higher Education Commission PHEC solicits applications for the scholarship. The state government of Punjab offers between 8 and 10 months of financial aid to faculty members working in HEC recognized institutions. Students from any college or university with a PhD degree holder can apply using the appropriate channels. It is preferred to the newest field of technology, science, and innovation relevant to industry and its impact on society.
Post Doc Scholarship 2023 Merit List
This is an excellent opportunity for faculty members to apply by the deadline. Punjab Higher Education Commission PHEC Lahore will provide the bench fee, settlement allowance, stipends, and return airfare in this PHEC International Postdoc Awards 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for Scholarships are advised to use them.
Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Punjab HEC postdoc Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligible candidate must meet the following criteria:
Hold a PhD degree from an HEC recognized university. Have a maximum of 45 years of age on the closing date. Be a regular (BPSor TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college. Have placement in a university listed intop200 QS world university general rankings of 2023and/or top50 in QS subject-wise ranking. Submit a written research proposal relevant to the academic field, industry/ society, and country’s needs.
How to Apply Research Support Fellowship Phase III
- Visit the official website for Punjab HEC, www.punjabhec.gov.pk, and click on the International Post-Doctoral Scholarships link to apply online.
- Filled out an application form, including an elaborate research proposal and study plan. Letter of acceptance from the faculty supervisor at a foreign institution that must be one of the 200 top universities as per the QS World University Rankings of 2020, or among the top 50 in QS Subject Wise Rankings. The letter must clearly state the time frame of the post-doc starting date, start date, and the bench fee.
- Copies of transcripts from educational institutions and diplomas
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college/ university
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Photocopy of passport