Punjab Government has announced the new jobs 2023 in Punjab Information Commission Department. Punjab Information Commission assigned with National Testing Service to announce the advertisement and collect the application form from eligible and competent candidates. Here we share NTS application form, eligibility criteria, last date of submission application form, Test Schedule, NTS Roll No Slips, Answer Key and Results of written test. Both male and female candidates who belong to Punjab Province are eligible for these vacant positions. Each and every job posted has its own separate eligibility criteria and requirements therefore the candidates must see the required essentials of the jobs before applying.
It is good news for those candidates who are interested in government jobs and also have the interest in Punjab information Commission department they must download NTS application form online here and submit NTS headquarter before the closing date. deadline of submission application form is announce soon. Below we share all the information and NTS application form.
Punjab Information Commission NTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Roll No Slips
- Executive Director
- Deputy Director (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director (Awareness & Trainings)
- Assistant Director (Research & Publications)
- Assistant Director (Law & Complaints)
- Network Administrator
- Private Secretary
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to apply:
- All the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the official advertisement attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from NTS website nts.org.pk
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent passport sized photographs on the following address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Applicants are required to clearly mention the job position they are applying for on the envelope.
- All those candidates who are working in any government sector must have to apply through proper channel.