Punjab government has announced the latest jobs 2023 in Mines & Minerals Department for filling the vacant positions. It is good news for those who are waiting such jobs now Mines & Minerals Department announced the positions. The candidates who have interest and fulfill the criteria they must apply for such jobs before the closing date. On this page we share eligibility criteria, application form, due date of submission application form, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates. Deadline of submission application form is when official announced.
Mines & Minerals Department was functioning in the Directorate of Industries & Mineral Development Department since 1964. The independent Department of Mines & Minerals was created in 2002 by the implementation of National Mineral Policy. It is to mention that National Mineral Policy 1995 acts as a guideline for formulating the present polices of the Provincial Department of Mines & Minerals. Below we share all the information of Mines and Minerals Department Jobs 2023.
- Rescue Captain
- Laboratory Technicians
- Mine Surveyors
- Store Keepers
- Pump Operators
- Rescue Apparatus Cleaner
How to apply:
- Interested candidates must attach domicile, 2 passport size photograph with application form.
- Incomplete and late submission form are not accepted.
- 5 year age relaxation are given in upper age limit.
- 15% quota reserve for female candidates.
- Calls for test or interview for one by one of candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when call for test or interview.
- Further information keep visiting our site on daily basis.