If you are a high performing Master’s or undergraduate student and want to pursue PhD program at world leading universities on scholarships you can find latest PhD scholarships for Pakistani students. Opportunities for PhD scholarships are extremely competitive higher than usual eligibility requirements so students want to fund their studies for PhD needs to cover certain requirements to get themselves eligible for PhD scholarships in international universities.
Every year thousands of students get enrolled in PhD in international universities on scholarships and financial aids. Students from different universities seeking for international scholarships study abroad provides complete list of PhD scholarships with detailed information about eligibility criteria and other requirements.
The Government of the Punjab has launched Ph.D Foreign Scholarship programme under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, will be awarded scholarships for Ph.D level Education at the top ranked universities of the world. The scholarship scheme focuses the meritorious students of Punjab while allocating a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well.
Punjab PEEF PhD Foreign Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria Final Merit List
- The students can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Must be enrolling as a full time student at the university and have not received any other award from the university or any other institute.
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/CMMS.html)
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past .
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.