Government of Punjab is looking for energetic qualified and experienced individuals for following positions with a passion to work in the development sector. Individuals who are motivated towards reducing Malnutrition and addressing population issue in Punjab through Multi Sectoral approach are encouraged to apply. The candidates who have the domicile of Punjab province and eligible for such jobs they must apply before the closing date. Deadline of submission application form is 22nd of month 2023. Here we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates. Below you can get application form, procedure of applying and more details.
- Executive Director/Team Leader
- Deputy Program Director Nutrition
- Deputy Program Director Population
- Finance Specialist
- Sector Specialist Education & Curriculum Development
- Sectoral Specialist
- IT Manager
- Assistant Director
- Data Analyst & Support Officer
- Research & Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- Naib Qasid/Office Boy
Punjab Planning & Development Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
How to apply:
- Recruitment will be made on contractual basis for one year initially etendable on annual performance report.
- Interested candidates having above qualification and experience should send their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and also send hard copies of their CVs along with attested copies of one picture addressed to the undersigned latest by.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates with relevant experience will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to those called for test/interview.
- Market based salary shall be offered based upon education relevant experience and last drawn salary of the candidate.