Jobs are available in Social Welfare and Bait ul Mall Punjab. The department of Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal invites application to recruit educated skilled and experienced candidates to fill the following posts like Nurse ( Male & Female), Junior Clerk, Craft Supervisor, Driver, Cook, Sweeper, Attendant and Mali. Punjab Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Jobs 2024 Online Registration. The candidates who are interested in Social Welfare and Bail ul Maal department and have the qualification of intermediate/ Matric and Middle they must apply for such jobs before the closing date. The appointment will be done on a pure contract basis and it can be extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Social Welfare is the process of Social Development through which the potential of the people is stimulated to promote effective participation in the process of social change and improvement of quality of life. The concept of Social Welfare in Pakistan is drawn from the cardinal principles of Islam based on Adl-o-Ehsan and Haqooq-ul-Ibad, making the state and society together responsible for the welfare of the people.The Constitution of Pakistan also enjoins on the state to alleviate the sufferings of all citizens irrespective of gender, caste, creed or race. For this purpose Punjab government invite online application form. The candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply online before the closing date. In this page we share the complete information of such post.
Punjab Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Jobs 2024 Online Registration
- Male Nurse (BPS-12)
- Female Nurse (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Craft Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
How to apply:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 candidates need to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 5 to 10 applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Applicants from Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.