Punjab Government has announced the latest jobs 2023 in Special Education Department. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are waiting such jobs and interested to join Special Education Department they must apply for these jobs before the closing dates. The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and complete the educational requirement they must send application form before the last date.
Both Male and Female are eligible for these jobs 2023. The appointment will be made on contract basis but later seeing the performance will on regular basis. Jobs in Special Education Department are such as Sales Man, Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Conductor, Mali, Aya, Attendant and Lab Attendant.
Candidates possessing qualifications from Matric/Middle and relevant experience are welcome to apply on handwritten application along with all relevant documents send on address mention on advertisement.
Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Blind Cane Workers (BPS-06)
- Salesman (BPS-05)
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Conductor (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Aya (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Cook Helper (BPS-01)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-01)
- Security Guards (BPS-01)
Terms and Condition:
- The appointment will be made on government of Punjab 2014 policy.
- Only Punjab Domicile holders are eligible for these jobs.
- Original document must with on interview.
- Experience certificate must attach with application form.
- Age relaxation for man 5 years and for female 10 years.
- Government employees send application form through proper channel.