Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power has announced the latest Chief Legal Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Monitoring Officer, General Manager Admin & HR, Manager Legal, Manager ERP, Manager Planning, Assistant Manager performance Operations, Assistant Manager Store & Fuel, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager (Corporate Affairs), Assistant Manager Legal, Assistant Manager ( Security) and Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023. The candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to join Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Plant they must apply online before the closing date. Male and Females both candidates are eligible for these jobs. The candidates they have the national of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province of Pakistan are eligible for such jobs.
In this page we share eligibility criteria, online form, procedure of applying, last date of submission form, test schedule and interview date. Later we share the final merit list of selected candidates. Quaid-e-Azam Thermal Power (Pvt.) Ltd. is a company owned by Government o fPunjab, established to develop and operate a RLNG based 1180MW Combined Cycle power plant at Bhikki, District Sheikhupura. They are seeking to hire following professionals on highly competitive compensation packages and attractive incentives. This is also an opportunity to become part of a leading initiative.
Quaid E Azam Thermal Power Plant Jobs 2023 Apply Online Interview Schedule
- Chief Legal Officer
- Chief Technical Officer
- Chief Monitoring Officer
- General Manager Admin & HR
- Manager Legal, Manager ERP
- Manager Planning
- Assistant Manager performance Operations
- Assistant Manager Store & Fuel
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Affairs)
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Assistant Manager ( Security)
- Accounts Assistant
How to apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply online through Punjab jobs portal. jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their relevant department/organization.
- Recruitment will be made according to the procedure of the company.
- Short listing will be done on the basis of qualification and relevant experience.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.