NTS SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 2022 1st Batch. As a part of ongoing organizational development management program and the strengthen its HR Base, SBP BSC invites applications form talented Pakistani/AJK nationals to join it as Officer Grade 2. The jobs provides excellent opportunities for the right candidates desirous of building a long term career in a dynamic organization.
SBP Jobs Important Dates
Announcement Date: 15th May 2022
Last Date: 30th May 2022
Test Schedule: 2nd Week of June 2022
SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 2022 Apply Online
State Bank Services Corporation was established in 2001 as a wholly subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. As an operational arm of State Bank is engaged in managing currency and foreign conducting development finance activities implementing export refinance and other government subsidy schemes performing agency functions like sale/purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws. State Bank of Pakistan SBP is inviting applications form from the competent and eligible candidates for the Young Professional Induction Program 1st Batch. NTS Registration Form
SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 2022 Last Date
For this purpose State Bank of Pakistan held National Testing Service NTS to issue the advertisement and receive the application conduct the test and give the eligible candidate list to the department for interview. The individual can download application form online on this page. Also in this page we provide Roll Number Slips when officially announced. Below share complete detail of SBP jobs 2022.
SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative Test Syllabus
Currently National Testing Service NTS has announced the advertisement of SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative Test Syllabus and now NTS will upload the written test syllabus on official website. All those candidates who apply for such jobs and eligible for written test can download their syllabus and start online test preparation from this page.
NTS SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 2022 1st Batch Application Form Roll No Slip
SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative:
- Training Duration: 12 Weeks
- Training Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Training Institution: National Institute of Banking And Finance (NIBAF)
- Stipend during Training: PKR. 41,000/- per month.
- Job Grade: Officer Grade – 2 (OG-II)
- Monthly Salary: PKR. 82,000/- per month.
- Candidates possessing a 16 years educational qualification, i.e. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture from Higher Education Commission recognized institutions with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 and 3.5 out of 5.0 are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must not be more than 26 years of age. However, age relaxation of 3 years is allowed for the candidates of Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Balochistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir. Besides, age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for the existing employees of State Bank of Pakistan or any of its subsidiaries.
How to Apply:
- The recruitment and selection process for SBP Young Professional Induction Program goes under several steps:
- The applications for YPIP have been opened in late March 2022.
- The applicants are required to apply for SBP Emerging Women Leaders Initiative 1st batch on online as well as download the physical application form.
- The application must be filled and 2 recent passport size photographs must be affixed and a challan of PKR. 300/- must be filled in any designated banks.
- The duly filled in physical application form along with NTS copy of the paid challan fees must be sent to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi via courier before the deadline.
- The applicants fulfilling the criteria will be called for a written test which is taken in the designated cities.
- Based on the screening test results the applicants will be called for a panel interview which will be taking place in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad that will be assessed on the basis of Strategic Perspectives, Integrity and Ethics, Listening and Communication, Technical Expertise, Problem Analysis, Innovation, Results in Orientation, Teamwork, and Negotiation.
- Candidates who qualify the panel interview will be sent an offer for pre-induction training and for the initiation of the process medical tests and psychological examination will be performed.
- Those who qualify the medical tests and psychological examination will be called for a 12 weeks long pre-induction training that will take place in National Institute of Training and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- After the successful completion of 12 weeks training at NIBAF and fulfillment of the pre-joining formalities, proper onboarding of the applicants will be done at State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation.
- The selected candidates may be posted in State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi or any of its 16 field offices across the country.