Secondary Education Department has announced the female Elementary School Teacher EST Jobs 2023. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Balochistan province are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on a contract basis later permanent on satisfactory performance. All the information on Secondary Education Department EST Jobs 2023 provided here.
Announced Date: 20th November 2023
Last Date submission: 10th October 2023
Secondary Education Female EST Jobs Apply Online:
The candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to Balochistan education department they must register themselves online on NTS official website or study.com.pk. Click Here
Female EST Roll Number Slips:
After receiving the application form NTS will review form and announced the roll number slips of eligible candidate. The candidates who are eligible for written test and have required qualification they download online roll number slips online from this page. Click Here
Secondary Education EST Jobs 2023 Answer Key/ Results:
NTS conduct the written test of candidates on announced schedule. On the same day answer key of NTS test will be announced and result will be declared after 7 days of test date. Click Here
Vacant Positions Details:
District Name list:
- Dera Bugti
- Jhal Magsi
- Killa Abdullah
- Qilla Saifullah
- Shaheed Sikandarabad
How to apply:
- The candidates who have already applied in response to above referred advertisement should submit their online application (without any charges) for the test on the NTS website. Online NTS registration form must be filled within ten days after the publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates who have applied for more than one position must appear in all the categories of the test for which he/she has previously applied for.
- The candidates who do not appear in the test would be ineligible for the positions.
- Qualifying the NTS is mandatory for all the applicants including those who have applied on special quotas.
- Candidates msut observe the SOPs for the prevention of Corona Virus Pandemic.