The Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan is conducting a Special Equivalence Examination for Law Graduates of foreign universities as per direction of the Honorable Supreme Court. The Higher Education Commission, Pakistan (HEC), conducts a Special Equivalency Exam for Law Graduates (SEE–Law) at foreign universities. This is by the direction of the Honorable Supreme Court’s order dated March 6, and the judgment dated August 31, , in C.R134/2012. SEE Law Test 2023 Registration Online Last Test Date Syllabus Past Paper. The Law graduates of foreign universities/institutions, recognized by HEC/PBC, must pass the Special Equivalence Examination before appearing in Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT), which is mandatory for applying to the Bar Council for enrollment as an advocate. Online applications are invited from desirous law graduates who have obtained their law degrees from HEC/PBC recognized foreign universities/institutions. On this page we share HEC Special Equivalence Examination Online Registration 2023 Last Test Date, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit List of selected candidates.
SEE Law Test Date
Announcement Date: 13th December
Last Date Submission: 27th December
Entry Test Date: 9th January 2023
SEE Law Registration 2023
The Special Equivalence Examination for Legal is designed for law students who have completed their law degree from an institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) or Pakistan Bar Council (PBC). SEE-Law is required to be admitted as an advocate at any Bar Council.
SEE Law Test 2023 Date
In compliance with the Supreme Court of Pakistan’s Order dated March 6, and the judgment dated Aug 31, titled “Pakistan Bar Council vs Federation & Others”, and as required by the PBC Legal Education Rules 2015, the HEC conducts a Special Equivalence Examination of Law. Law graduates from foreign universities/ institutions must pass the SEE Law exam before appearing in Law Graduate Test (Law GAT), which is mandatory for application to the Bar Council to be enrolled as an Advocate/Lawyer.
SEE Law Test 2023 Registration Online Last Test Date Answer Key
SEE Law Answer Key
The Special Equivalency Examination (SEE Law) is designed to evaluate law graduates from foreign universities/ institutions interested in joining the legal profession. It ensures that only competent law graduates with basic law knowledge can enter the legal profession to practice law.
SEE Law Result 2023
A law graduate from a foreign university will not be eligible to apply for a Bar Council to enrol as an Advocate unless they pass the SEE Law Test administered by HEC Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SEE Law
Individuals who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree (LLB) from a foreign institution/ university recognized by HEC/ PBC can apply for the HEC SEE Law Exam.
SEE Law Exam Syllabus 2023
Special Equivalency Examination (SEE Law) will be conducted in five subjects.
- Constitution of Pakistan
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Special Relief Act
Type of Test: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) or Multiple Choice Questions (Test) will be asked.
SEE Law Exam Guidelines
- Register at the HEC Website to Apply
- Applicants who registered through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
- Registered applicants will receive an email/SMS confirming the date, time, and venue of their examination.
- To enter the Examination Centre, you will need to take a copy of the Roll Number Slip and the original CNIC.
How to Apply SEE Law Test
- Please visit the following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- If you have any difficulties with online registration, then use comment section we solved your problem as soon as possible.
- B Test fee Rs. The Account No. 5000/- fee must be paid online/ATM/by bank draft. 01127900567403. Bank: Habib Bank Limited. Account Title: Higher Education Commission. Branch code: 0112
- Applicants must submit the fee deposit slip/bank draft via courier or personally to Room No-212 2nd Floor HRD Building, HEC and H-8 Islamabad before the last date for registration.
- Please include your CNIC number on the bank draft/deposit slip’s back.
- The exam fee is non-refundable.