Sehat Insaf Card Online Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria how to register. The government of Punjab begins the Prime Minister Health Card Program across different districts in Punjab. Following the call from Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif, the government has initiated a program aimed at assisting individuals living below the poverty line. Those eligible may apply for the Sehat Insaf Card Punjab Online Registration 2023, which covers all medical expenses at no cost. This program marks a significant step forward in the government’s efforts to provide aid to the people of Pakistan, as they have launched various schemes, including housing and Sehat Insaf cards, for impoverished individuals since 2018.
Additionally, several other projects are currently in progress and will be announced in the future. For further information on Sehat Insaf Card Punjab Online Registration 2023, please refer below. The online registration for the sehat card is now in operation; low-income families can take advantage of this scheme which is run under the Punjab Health Initiative Management Company and Prime Minister Health Programme. to activate the sehat card, applicants can dial the assistance number in the case of Punjab and KPK applicants.
Sehat Insaf Card Online Registration
In response to the request of Prime Minister Imran Khan, the government has begun an initiative to help those who live under the poverty line. You can apply for Sehat Insaf Card Punjab Online Registration 2023, and the treatment will be free of charge. This is among the most important initiatives undertaken by the government to aid in the development of Pakistan. Since 2018, many schemes have been launched for the poor, such as the housing scheme and the Sehat Insaf Card. Several other schemes are currently in development and will be announced soon. More details about Sehat insaf card Punjab, Online registration for 2023 is given below. Registration Form
Sehat Insaf Card Punjab 2023 Apply Online
The program began in January of 2016, and, in the initial phase, the government started offering Health Cards for four districts Rahim yar Khan, Narowal, Khanewal, and Sargodha, and in these cities, more than 80 thousand families living in poverty benefit through this Prime Minister’s National Health card. In the year 2023, the government of Punjab is taking additional measures to issue health cards to other districts in Punjab to provide high-quality medical facilities to those in need and the poor of Punjab.
How to Use Sehat Insaf Card
Sehat Sahulat program is a big step towards social welfare reforms. This platform ensures access to entitled medical healthcare for Pakistan’s underprivileged citizens; the process aims to run in a swift and dignified manner, without worrying about any financial obligations.
How to Register for Sehat Insaf Card
In addition to the secondary care services, eight major diseases will be also covered under priority cover package, including cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, burns and road traffic accidents, last-stage renal diseases and dialysis’, chronic diseases (TB, Hep A/B/C, HIV, chronic liver disease), organ failure, oncology, and neurosurgical services.
Sehat Insaf Card Online Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The cardholder may get treatment worth up to Rs. 720,000 annually. That Rs. 720,000 can be further topped up if needed. If a cardholder or his family member gets any major disease which is expensive then the treatment won’t be stopped due to exhaustion of insurance amount but the government can provide a further Rs. 360,000 per family per annum and get the treatment completed.
How to get the Sehat Insaf Card Step by Step
Here is an easy guide to how you can get and use SehatInsaf Card to avail medical facilities:
- Check your Eligibility
- SMS your National Identity Card number to 8500, to check your eligibility in the program.
- Get your SehatInsaf cardIn case you have been declared eligible, you can receive your SehatInsaf card from the card distribution center developed in your district.
- Gather Information and Documents required
- Determine the empaneled hospitals for SehatSahulat Program.
- Take the following documents when you visit the empanelled Government/ Private hospital.
- SehatInsaf card
- Original CNIC
- B-Form (In case of child treatment)
- How to apply sehat insaf card health card
- Use your SehatInsaf card to get treatment
- After reaching the empaneled hospital you may approach the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance. The SSP staff shall verify your SehatInsaf card, and will guide you to the relevant hospital department for the treatment.
- Get the treatment free of cost
- NOTE: This facility is only available in case of patient needs admission in the hospital
- Provide Feedback
- Call at: 0800-09009, for your feedback. You will also receive a call from the SSP staff to take your feedback for the experience and treatment received.
- You can also send us your feedback/complaints through our website feedback form.