Recently Government of Sindh invites application form from competent and hardworking candidates for filling the vacant position in Sindh Education Foundation. In this page we share online application form, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, test date, interview schedule and final merit list of candidates provided. Only Sindh province domicile holder are eligible for Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2022. Both male and females candidates can submit application form. Interested candidates must submit form before the 4th of this month 2022. Candidates holding domicile of the same district for which the positions being advertised will be considered for shot listing.
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2022 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director – Procurement
- Deputy Director – Legal
- Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Assistant Director – Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP)
- Assistant Director – Finance, Audit and Accounts
- Assistant Director – Human Resources
- Senior Officer – Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Senior Officer – Web Developer
- Senior Officer Procurement
- Officer – Network Administrator
- Junior Officer (IT)
- Junior Officer (Finance, Audit and Accounts)
Applicants are required to send their CVs and send your CV to the following address:
All candidates are required to bring the following documents on the date of interview:
- Updated CV and passport size photographs
- Original passport and colored copy
- Original CNIC and copy
- Academic and work experience certificates copy
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2022 Registration Online: Click Here
Note for application:
- No relaxation in age qualification or experience will be granted and no exceptions will be considered.
- The recruitment process is strictly merit based any attempts to influence the process will result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Applications sent through courier/fax or sent in person will not be considered.
- All qualifying degrees should be at least 2nd division or equivalent from the recognized universities by the HEC.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory for all the positions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.