The Directorate of Food Sindh is inviting application form persons with disabilities for appointment against reserved 5% quota having domicile of respective districts as mentioned against each posts. The details of posts and mode of appointment are as under. The candidates who have interest in Food department and fulfill the criteria they must apply for such post before the closing date. It is golden opportunity for those who are waiting Food Department jobs. Here on this page we provide application form, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates.
Sindh food Authority came into force under Sindh Food Authority ACT having been passed by provincial Assembly of Sindh on March 08th and assented to by the Governor of Sindh on April 08th and published as an Act of the Legislature of Sindh.
Sindh Food Department Supervisors Jobs 2024 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Food Inspectors (BPS-12)
- Foodgrain Inspectors (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Food Supervisors (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Shaheed Benazirabad
Sindh Food Department Supervisors Jobs 2024 Online Application Form
Terms and Conditions:
- Applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC and experience certificate should be addressed to the respective Deputy Directors Food.
- Application must provide disability certificate issued by Provincial Council for Rehabilitation Sindh, Empowerment of Persons with disability.
- Applicant should also provide eligibility certificate issued by special medical board whether against which post the persons with disability is eligible for appointment amongst the posts advertised.
- The service would be terminated at any time during probation period on serving of one month notice.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh government notification
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.