Sindh Government has announced jobs opportunities of IT Cadre vacancies 2022 in Police Department. Application are invited through Pakistan Testing Service because government of Sindh signed with PTS to announced advertisement and receive application form review form and conduct eligible candidates written test. For this purpose Pakistan Testing Service issues the application form. The individual who are interested in Police Department and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must download online application form on this page and send to PTS head office before the closing date. Last date of submission application form is 4th February 2022.
Jobs in Sindh Police Department are entitled as Computer Operator, Senior Data Entry Operator, Surveillance Operator, Electric Supervisor, Technical Supervisor, Call Centre Operator, Data Entry Operator, Hardware Technician are the vacant position to apply as soon as possible. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity. Also candidates can download online Roll Number Slips on this page when official announced. If any candidates can not receive their Roll Number Slip they send us your name and CNIC we provide online Roll No Slip here. Stay touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
Sindh Police Department Information Technology Cadre PTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slips
- Computer Operator
- Senior Data Entry Operator
- Surveillance Operator
- Electric Supervisor
- Technical Supervisor
- Call Centre Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Hardware Technician
Sindh Police Department Information Technology Cadre PTS Jobs 2022
|Application Form||Click Here
|Application Form Driver Constable
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
- Application processing fee of Rs 200 (nonrefundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in PTS account. However; Rs 49 will be deposited separately by only shortlisted candidates in written part for skill test to be conducted by PTS. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website www.pts.org.pk.
- Age relaxation up to a maximum of (15) years in the upper age limit to all the applicants will be given as per Sindh Govt.’s notification No.S0II(SG&ACD).
- The application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Women, minority and disable quota shall also be considered as per rules.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website from PTS.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit the application.
- Candidates qualified in the written test shall only be called for skill test by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from Pakistan Testing Service PTS Website: www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the countrywide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.