Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has announced the latest Headmaster/Headmistress jobs 2021 on behalf of Sindh Education Department. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are waiting such jobs. In this page we share SPSC application form, eligibility criteria, test schedule, Roll number slips, results and final merit list of selected candidates. Sindh Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Headmaster and Headmistress. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Sindh Province are eligible for these jobs 2021.
Announcement Date: 7th February 2021
Last Date Submission: 5th March 2021
Only online applications are invited without forms are not entertained. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. Click Here
Roll number slips:
The applicants who submit complete application forms before the closing date and eligible for written test can download their roll number slips online on this page. SPSC roll number slips contain all the information of candidates. Click Here
Candidates who download roll number slips and physical appear in the written test now waiting their results for further process. When SPSC official announced the results we share SPSC Headmaster and Headmistress jobs results on here. Click Here
SPSC Headmaster/Headmistress Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No slips Test Dates
Vacant Positions Details:
- 1565 Headmaster/ Headmistress
- Those candidates who want to apply for these posts of Headmaster and Headmistress they must have done Masters in B.Ed/M. Ed 2nd Division /M.A (Education) from a recognized HEC Institute.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this post with the age limit of 22-35 years of age. 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
- Only those candidates can apply who possess the domicile of Sindh Province.
How to apply for the SPSC
- The students click the link and get the fee voucher of the SPSC test.
- The students download the voucher and then they fill the voucher.
- The students enter the post name and the case number and the candidate name and the amount and the amount in the words and then the voucher is deposit in the national bank of the Pakistan.
- Then the students click the link of the application form.
- The pictures of the ID card and the result sheet and the picture of the fee voucher and the picture of the person are uploaded for the test.