Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif invite application from suitable and competent candidates for fulfill the vacant position in his department. If you are interested and fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply for such posts through NTS as soon as possible because the Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif held the National Testing Service to receive the application form conduct the written test and give the competent candidate list to department for interview. The candidate they have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa they are eligible for these positions. Deadline of submission application is 28th of this month 2022.
In this page we share all the information of these jobs. The applicants must read all the terms and condition before applying. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to join such department so download online application form on here. In service candidate must apply through proper channel. No Objection Certificate will be required at the time of interview by department.
Teaching Hospital and Medical College Saidu Sharif Jobs 2022 Online NTS Test Preparation Mcqs
The individuals who apply successfully they don’t wait the test date. we advice that they start the online test preparation. In this page we share online test preparation mcqs free. Such test improves your general knowledge ability. The candidates they attempt our test we give surety they get 80% marks in NTS written test.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Clinical Technician Pathology
- Electro Medical Tech
- Junior Clerk
Online NTS Test Preparation Mcqs
Term and Condition:
- Prescribed NTS form must be submitted along with attested copies of CHIC, relevant degrees certificates and Fee submitted slip (NTS Copy) to NTS Headquarters “Plot No 96, Street No 34, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy. Only short listed candidate will be called for
- TA/DA will be allowed. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process.
- NIS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/post service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for Appearing in the test.
- NIT will charge Rs. 460/- (including tax) per candidate for test process. Last date of apply is.