Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has announced National Medical Scholarship Fund 2022. The main aim of PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund to sport deserving and needy students for Medical and Dental Admission in all government colleges. All students who want to get admission in Medical and Dental Colleges they must apply online before closing date. On this page we share PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund Registration Form 2022 eligibility criteria, last date submission, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates.
PMC National Medical Scholarship Dates
Announcement Date: 15th November 2021
Last Date Submission: 4th December 2021
Medical Scholarship 2022 Login
That will offer financial aid for students with high academic merit who cannot afford medical or dental school. The PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 was originally established with a commitment of approximately Rs. Two hundred fifty million from the healthcare regulator. However, it has since increased to more than Rs. Three hundred sixty-one million due to admission fees and other licensing fees, which is set to grow even more with the influx of grant money from private and public sector institutions. Online Apply
Undergraduate National Medical Scholarship 2022
The awards from the PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 are endorsed by four members from the Medical and Dental Council along with two co-opted external members during this Session 2022. Additionally, the decision of the committee on scholarship will be considered to be final. In addition, there is an independent board established in January 2022 to manage the PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund (NMSF) on an ongoing basis starting in 2023.
PMC Medical Scholarship Fund 2022
The distribution of the scholarship, as well as loans, is supervised by 4 members of the Medical & Dental Council along with two other co-opted members from outside for the session 2022. The decisions of the committee on scholarships are considered final. The trust will have an uninvolved board put in January 2022 to oversee the PMC National Scholarship Fund on an ongoing basis.
Undergraduate National Medical Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date
Medical Scholarship 2022 PMC
It is expected that the National Medical Scholarship Fund Regulations were posted to PMC’s PMC website on 9th November 2021 and outline the structure and the distribution for the funds. An application for PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund has been made available now via the PMC website. The scholarship fund provides loans and scholarships that are interest-free, based on the requirements of the applicant.
Ride Medical College Scholarship 2022
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has announced the National Medical Scholarship Fund and Trust regulations 2022. With the promulgation of the regulations and Pakistani students who obtains admission in a Medical and dental college in Pakistan and is consequently validly registered with the commission for a medical or Dental undergraduate program recognized by the commission is eligible to receive the National Medical Scholarship subject to assessment and determination by the scholarship committee.
- The applicant must be eligible for admission to a medical or dental college in Pakistan for the 2022 session.
- The applicant must have applied for admission to a private or public medical or dental college in Pakistan.
- The applicant must be a Pakistani Student as defined under PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021.
- The National Medical Scholarship Fund Regulations have been uploaded on the website of the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) on November 9 outlining the structure and disbursement of the grant. The application form for the PMC NMSF is also available on the PMC website and the last date for the submission of the application form is December 4.
PMC National Scholarship Application Procedure
- Applicants are required to apply to the PMC National Medical Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 by duly completing the PMC Scholarship Form available at http://scholarship.pmc.gov.pk. It must be noted that only applications submitted online shall be accepted and processed by the scholarship committee.
- Information shared within the form will be verified by relevant authorities.
- Providing incomplete, false, or inaccurate information will result in the application being rejected.
- Applicant will not be able to submit the form in case of any missing mandatory information.
- Once application is successfully submitted, it will be thoroughly reviewed, verified and assessed by the competent authorities on the basis of need primarily and thereafter, merit.
- The decision of the PMC Scholarship Committee shall be final.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review and approval of their application including an interview if so desired by the Committee.
- The selected candidates will not be able to defer the scholarship to the next year.
- Selected candidates shall be issued a scholarship or loan confirmation certificate certificate which they can present to the medical or dental college where they obtain admission and the scholarship shall be paid directly to the college by the PMC on tendering of the confirmation of admission by the college.
- No college shall refuse giving admission to a student on the basis of the student presenting a scholarship or loan confirmation certificate.