Recently new jobs are available in Ministry of Housing and Works through Universal Testing Service. In this page we provide online application form, Eligibility Criteria, Bank Challan, Last date of submission form, Test Schedule, Roll No Slips and Results. The candidates have interest in Ministry of Housing and Works and fulfill the criteria they must download online form and submit 23rd of this month 2022. Online application form download on this page.
Ministry of Housing and Works invites application against different positions like Assistants, Stenotypists, Senior Draftsman, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Sub Engineers – Civil, Sub Engineers – E / M, Sub Engineers – Civil, Estimators – E / M, Junior Draftsman, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Assistant Horticulture Supervisor. The Ministry of Housing and Works is a cabinet level ministry of the Government of Pakistan headed by the Minister for Housing and Works, who must be an elected member of the Parliament of Pakistan. All the information of such jobs share on this page below we share vacant position detail, application form, bank challan and procedure of applying. If you want to get any other information of this job and any other then use the comment option.
UTS Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs 2022 Online Application Form
- Senior Draftsman
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Sub Engineers – Civil
- Sub Engineers – E / M
- Sub Engineers – Civil
- Estimators – E / M
- Junior Draftsman
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Assistant Horticulture Supervisor
Ministry of Housing & Works UTS Jobs 2022
|Announcement Date||Announced Soon|
|Last Date||Not Announced Yet
|Online Form for All Pakistan||Click Here|
|Online Form For North Zone||Click Here|
|Online Form Central Zone||Click Here|
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to apply:
- Application form and deposit slip can be download from the UTS website. www.uts.com.pk & pay the test fees as prescribed in any branch of Bank Alfalah, United Bank ltd & HBL Bank.
- Deposited fee is non refundable.
- Application will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of UTS.
- Applications on prescribed forms must UTS Head Office within due dates.
- Government servants may apply through proper channel.
- 5 year age relaxation is permissible as per government policy.
- Male and female both candidates are eligible to apply.