Applications are invited from eligible candidates holding domicile of Haripur and Swabi for the following posts created by the Water and Power Development Authority on contract basis for a period of one year extendable subject to satisfactory performance. The recruitment shall be made strictly on merit according to the policy of Government of Punjab. WAPDA Jobs 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule. The candidates already working in government sector should apply through proper channel. Children of WAPDA Employees only are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employee children. The application must accompany the requisite documents certificate from the concerned office that no child has been employed against the said quota either on daily wages or contract basis.
Announcement Date: 19th February 2022
Last Date Submission: 11th March 2022
Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan and having domicile of District Haripur and Swabi who are advised to read the following instruction carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form WAPDA website before the closing date. WAPDA Registration Online
The applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such post before due date. Candidate can download online application form here. In this page we share complete detail of WAPDA Jobs 2022. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled with a copy of CNIC, Domicile, Attested copies of all education certificates and two recent passport size photographs in the WAPDA office.
WAPDA Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slips Interview Schedule Merit List
- Telephone Mechanic
- Marine Helper
- Naib Qasid
- Service Station Attendant
- Candidates apply on appropriate application form the post available on WAPDA website wapda.gov.pk will be considered for short listing.
- All candidate will be selected on merit observing the quota as per Government policy.
- Only local candidates can apply for the post mention at serial no 6 to 10.
- Children of WAPDA Employees only are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employee children.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled with a copy of CNIC, Domicile, Attested copies of all education certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- WAPDA reserves the right to with hold the recruitment process at any stage.