The department of Computer Science GC University Lahore invites applications for admissions to the BS (Hons) in computer science 4 year degree programme ( Morning/Evening) from both Male and female applicants. It is good news for those students who are waiting the admission date of Government College University. Now GC University Lahore has announced the admission for four year BSc (Hons). The candidates who are interested to join GC University they must download online application form and submit before the closing date. GC University Lahore Admission 2020 For BSCS Registration Online Test Schedule. In this page we share deadline of admission form submission, eligibility criteria, entry test schedule and fee structure.
Government College University Lahore is considered as a high ranking institute that first time established in 1864 in the Lahore and Faisalabad. GC University Lahore now has four faculties of science & technology, Arts & social sciences, languages, engineering and offering more than thirty courses which are recognized by higher education commission.
GC University Lahore Admission 2020 For BSCS Registration Online Test Schedule
- Minimum 50% Marks with following combination in Intermediate.
- Sc Pre Engineering/Pre Medical with Additional Mathematics.
- ICS/General Science with following combinations
- Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics
- Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics
- A Levels Certificate same combinations as above.
- Equivalence Certification from IBCC.
- Other foreign qualifications are eligible only if an equivalence certificate is issued by IBCC
- DAE or other Diploma holders are not eligible for admission in BS(CS) program in GC University Lahore.
- Com/D.Com certified candidates are not eligible.
- Result Awaiting students who have appeared in 2017 can apply for Entry test.
- Please note that Online registration, Entry Test Slip and Entry Test result declaration does not mean that a candidates eligibility has been checked and he/she qualifies for admission.
- Eligibility will be determined by checking original documents, before admission. Admission shall be cancelled if a candidate submits wrong information, or shows fake documents.
BS-CS Merit Formula:
- Minimum 50% marks will be required in Intermediate Result.
- Admission will be based upon following Merit Formula,
- Intermediate marks: 60% weightage
- Entry test : 40% weightage
- Previous Year Merit was approximately 69.72% in last merit list.
- Example: Candidate Intermediate Marks=670, and Entry Test Marks=40
- Simplified Aggregate Formula: (Intermediate Marks x 3/55) + (Entry Test Marks x 0.8)
- Simplified Formula: Candidate Aggregate= (670 x 3/55) + (40 x 0.8) = 68.545454545455