Higher Education Commission HEC is going to conduct a Law GAT test 2023 . For this purpose, they announced the registration dates for law graduates. Like ECAT and MCAT, the LAW-GAT test is also mandatory for LLB students to get admission in the law field. In this page we share Law GAT Test online registration form, last date, test schedule, test center, roll number slips, result and merit list of candidates. Applicants can apply and submit the application form by visiting the official HEC site. HEC Law GAT Test 2023 Online Registration forms eligibility criteria provided on here.
he Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law GAT) has been scheduled for June 25, 2023. It is a mandatory examination for LLB graduates who intend to obtain Bar Council Registration. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications for LAW-GAT 2023 online through the HEC portal. The deadline for submission is June 12, 2023. It is crucial for LLB graduates to take this opportunity and ensure their applications are completed within the given timeframe.
The objective of the Assessment Test is to ensure proper scrutiny and evaluation of a law may enter the legal profession form practicing law. Therefore a graduate only becomes eligible to apply to a bar council for enrollment as an advocate if he/she qualifies the assessment test to be conducted by the HEC.
Law GAT Test Important Dates:
- Last Date Submission: 12 JUNE 2023
- Test Date: 25 JUNE 2023
HEC Online Registration for Law Gat 2023:
Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the Law GAT Test 2023 registration online. Candidates who want to get admission in any university in Law they must apply online at HEC official site before closing date. After due date forms are not accepted. Candidates must register them online at HEC site and get admission in Law. Online Registration Forms
GAT Test Roll Number Slip:
After reviewing the forms higher education commission HEC has announced the roll number slip of eligible candidates at online portal. Those candidates who apply for GAT Test can download their roll no slip online by CNIC number. HEC roll number slip have candidate name, roll number, test date, test venue, test center address and more.
HEC Law GAT Test 2023 Online Registration Test Date
hec.gov.pk GAT Online Registration
Online registration forms for Law GAT Test are available on www.etc.hec.gov.pk online registration portal. Candidates create your account on HEC website and apply for Law GAT test. Law GAT Test is necessary for admission in all over the Pakistan. Online registration for the HEC Law GAT Test 2023 will be open from March 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023. To register, candidates must visit the HEC website and create an account. Once an account has been created, candidates can log in and submit their application form. The application fee for the HEC Law GAT Test 2023 is Rs. 1,000.
The following are the last dates for online registration for the HEC Law GAT Test 2023:
- Regular candidates: May 31, 2023
- Late fee candidates: June 15, 2023
- Physically Challenged candidates: June 20, 2023
HEC Law GAT Test Syllabus 2023
In the following link, we are giving some sample of the paper in PDF format for those Candidates who want to appear in LAW GAT test. if you click on this link then you get some sample of the HEC Law GAT Syllabus 2023
Test Date and Time
The HEC Law GAT Test 2023 will be held on June 25, 2023. The test will be conducted in two sessions, morning and afternoon. The morning session will start at 10:00 AM and the afternoon session will start at 2:00 PM. The duration of the test is 2 hours.
The HEC Law GAT Test 2023 will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will carry one mark. The test will cover the following subjects:
- Constitution of Pakistan
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Law
The HEC Law GAT Test 2023 is a compulsory test for all LLB graduates who wish to seek Bar Council Registration. The test results will be used by the Bar Councils to assess the eligibility of candidates for admission to the Bar.
HEC Law GAT Test Result:
Those candidates who download their roll number slip and physical appear in Law GAT Test which held on 3rd October are able to check their result online on HEC official website. After conducting the test HEC will announced the result of candidates.
Law GAT Test Merit List 2023:
GAT Test 2023 merit list will be released for candidates seeking admission to Law University in Pakistan. HEC authority will released the final merit list of candidates who appear in the written test. On behalf of their marks students get admission. Only short listed candidates are called for interview.
- Persons having passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC are eligible to apply.
- The applicants who register through HEC online registration process will download their roll number slip through on this page a week before the test date.
- Email/sms will be sent to registered applicants for test date. time and venue. Candidates are required to provide valid Email/mobile number while filling online application forms.
- A print of roll number slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Test Centre.
Law GAT Test Centers:
The examination will be conducted in the following test centers:
How to register
- Please visit the HEC official website or study.com.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit online help center or call on the helpline number.
- Only submitted application will be considered for Law GAT Test.
- Test fee Rs. 3000 is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No. 01127900567403, account.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the back side of the deposit slip.
- The examination fee is non refundable and non transferable.