Higher Education Commission HEC is going to conduct a Law GAT test 2021 on 03rd October. For this purpose, they announced the registration dates for law graduates. Like ECAT and MCAT, the LAW-GAT test is also mandatory for LLB students to get admission in the law field. In this page we share Law GAT Test online registration form, last date, test schedule, test center, roll number slips, result and merit list of candidates. Applicants can apply and submit the application form by visiting the official HEC site. HEC Law GAT Test 2021 Online Registration forms eligibility criteria provided on here. The last date to apply for a Law graduate assessment test is 26th September 2021.
The objective of the Assessment Test is to ensure proper scrutiny and evaluation of a law may enter the legal profession form practicing law. Therefore a graduate only becomes eligible to apply to a bar council for enrollment as an advocate if he/she qualifies the assessment test to be conducted by the HEC.
Law GAT Test Important Dates:
- Announcement Date: 20th August 2021
- Last Date Submission: 26th September 2021
- Test Date: 03rd October 2021
HEC Online Registration for Law Gat 2021:
Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the Law GAT Test 2021 registration online. Candidates who want to get admission in any university in Law they must apply online at HEC official site before closing date. After due date forms are not accepted. Candidates must register them online at HEC site and get admission in Law. Online Registration Forms
Etc.hec.gov.pk GAT Online Registration:
Online registration forms for Law GAT Test are available on www.etc.hec.gov.pk online registration portal. Candidates create your account on HEC website and apply for Law GAT test. Law GAT Test is necessary for admission in all over the Pakistan.
Law GAT Test Roll Number Slip:
After reviewing the forms higher education commission HEC has announced the roll number slip of eligible candidates at online portal. Those candidates who apply for GAT Test can download their roll no slip online by CNIC number. HEC roll number slip have candidate name, roll number, test date, test venue, test center address and more.
HEC Law GAT Test 2021 Online Registration Test Schedule Roll No Slips Result Merit List
HEC Law GAT Test Syllabus 2021
In the following link, we are giving some sample of the paper in PDF format for those Candidates who want to appear in LAW GAT test. if you click on this link then you get some sample of the HEC Law GAT Syllabus 2021
HEC Law GAT Test Result:
Those candidates who download their roll number slip and physical appear in Law GAT Test which held on 3rd October are able to check their result online on HEC official website. After conducting the test HEC will announced the result of candidates.
Law GAT Test Merit List 2021:
GAT Test 2021 merit list will be released for candidates seeking admission to Law University in Pakistan. HEC authority will released the final merit list of candidates who appear in the written test. On behalf of their marks students get admission. Only short listed candidates are called for interview.
- Persons having passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC are eligible to apply.
- The applicants who register through HEC online registration process will download their roll number slip through on this page a week before the test date.
- Email/sms will be sent to registered applicants for test date. time and venue. Candidates are required to provide valid Email/mobile number while filling online application forms.
- A print of roll number slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Test Centre.
Law GAT Test Centers:
The examination will be conducted in the following test centers:
How to register:
- Please visit the HEC official website or study.com.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit online help center or call on the helpline number.
- Only submitted application will be considered for Law GAT Test.
- Test fee Rs. 3000 is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No. 01127900567403, account.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the back side of the deposit slip.
- The examination fee is non refundable and non transferable.