Dawood University of Engineering and Technology online applications are invited for admission 2023 in First Year for the Bachelor Degree Program. Dawood University of Engineering and Technology Karachi is one of the leading institution of Pakistan. DUET has signed with National Testing Service NTS to conduct the test and give the list to the admission department for admission. The applicants who are interested in DUET and want to get admission they must apply before the closing date. The deadline of submission application form is 2023.
DUET Pre Admission 2023 Apply Online
Dawood University of Engineering & Technology aims to invest in human capital for accelerated advancement in engineering knowledge and practices, new frontiers in R&D hence creating knowledge led economy and better future for generations to come.
DUET Admission 2023 Last Date
DUET Pre Admission Test 2023 prospectus eligibility Criteria and procedure to apply. DUET Karachi Pre Admission 2023 Apply Online Entry Test Dates. Candidates are also required to pass a written Pre admission test which is conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service.
DUET Karachi Pre Admission 2023 Apply Online Entry Test Dates
Degree Programs DUET Admission 2023
Architecture & Planning:
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
DUET Admission Schedule
Online admission form: 5th July 2023
Last Date of Online Form: 8th August 2023
Pre Admission Test: 12th August 2023
2nd Pre Admission Test: 28th Augsut 2023
Test will be conducted in Karachi Only.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Pre Admission Test Syllabus
The test will be based on intermediate level as per following distribution.
- English 25%
- Mathmatics 25%
- Physics 25%
- Chemistry/Computer Science 25%
How to Apply DUET Pre Admission 2023
- Candidates applying under regular scheme from the Province of Sindh (Urban/Rural), Azad Jummu & Kashmir, Self Finance Scheme and those applying on reserved seats for categories of Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE), Dawaood University Teaching and Non-teaching staff, sons and daughters of professional Architect / Engineers, Dawood Foundation and Federal Capital Area are required to apply through online application system for DUET Pre-Admission Test.
- Online application link shall be available on NTS website nts.org.pk in New Projects. The link will also be available at www.duet.edu.pk and admissions.duet.edu.pk
- Candidate has to register online with CNIC number at admissions.duet.edu.pk before filling up form. Please save your password for onward use at admission portal. All information regarding admissions will be communicated via Student Admission Portal and sms will be sent to candidate mobile numbers to check admission portal whenever an update is ready.
- After successful registration print bank voucher for payment of Pre-Admission Test Fee at selected branches of Sindh Bank (List will be available in Admission Portal). After payment of the fee bank shall provide an Admission Form Code on the paid voucher. Please save this admission form code for onward use in the Admission Portal.
- The Admission Form will be opened by providing Admission Form Code provided by the bank.
- Candidates are requested to provide complete and true, personal / educational information in online admission form. Please provide complete postal and permanent address for smooth communication of admit cards / interview letters later on.