Applications are invited from the suitable candidates who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by higher education commission/relevant board and relevant post qualification experience for appointment in overseas Pakistanis Foundation. The appointment will be made on contract and regular basis. the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to join Overseas Pakistanis Foundation submit their application form before the due date. The department hands over Candidate Testing Service CTS to receive the form and conduct the eligible candidate’s written test.
Now the Candidate Testing Service CTS announce the application form. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they download online application form on this page. Also later we provide the Roll Number Slips of eligible candidates for written test.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview and the selection process. All the information of Overseas Pakistan Foundation jobs provided here if you want to get any other information of these jobs so use the comment option.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs 2019 Online CTS Application Form Roll No Slips
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from Career Testing Services Pakistan website.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the countrywide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the CTSP Deposit Slip in original to CTSP Headquarter.
- CTSP shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
Terms and Condition:
- Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following.
- Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner.
- Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview and the selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
Due Date of submission application form is 20th May 2019.