If you are looking for Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2023, you are on the right page. Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date Syllabus Paper Pattern. Here you will be able to check all about this scholarship program. Sindh School Education Scholarship Program Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online is for those who want to study further but can’t afford the fee and other charges. For this, the Government of Sindh has started this program to have no financial problems for the students in the future. This program selects the students who pass the test. These scholarships are for the students studying in Grade 5 living in Karachi. Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date.
Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
This is the best way to improve education. Through this, the students will study further without any problem. Before applying for it, you must meet the criteria. Then after registration, an admission test will be taken, and it is compulsory to pass it. So, have a look at the complete description of the scholarships. Further, Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Form is given on this page. Have a look down and download the application form.
Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Last Date
If you are bereft from a scholarship in the previous session, now they can apply because one time again Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2023 has been announced, while the Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Last Date will notify you soon. Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Form from this page. Don’t waste time and apply before the last date.
Sindh Education Foundation Apply Online
Government of Sindh has announced the Endowment Fund Scholarship Scheme 2023. apply for Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship. Education and Literacy department work under the supervision of Sindh Government invites application for Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023. It is golden opportunity to achieve their goal. Government of Sindh providing scholarships to support the needy, poor and meritorious students of Sindh seeking education in institutions of Higher education. Scholarship for the academic year 2023 covers cost of admission and tuition fees.
Sindh Education Foundation Test Schedule
The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF), was established under the Sindh Education Foundation Act, 1992 as a semi-autonomous organization with a mandate to support education in the province through multifarious interventions. The Act provides wide ranging powers to the Foundation to support education sector through a large number of instruments and support activities.
Since its establishment in 1992, the Foundation has made serious efforts to increase access to quality education for the students across Sindh especially those in the remote and under developed regions of the province.
Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Medical (MBBS & BDS)
Entry Test Syllabus Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship
- After this, an admission entry test will be taken, and the registered candidates will be allowed to appear in it.
- The test syllabus will include English, Maths, and Urdu/Sindhi.
- The roll number slip will be sent to the candidate’s address in the form.
- Other info regarding the test will be sent by SMS to the candidates.
- The concerned University is bound to attach the first entry admission form submitted by the students at the time of admission along with the Endowment Fund form for Scholarship/funding otherwise the application form shall not be accepted.
- The application shall be domiciled in Sindh and permanent resident of Province of Sindh.
- The students who were already awarded scholarship shall also apply for renewal along with the present result and certificate from university that student has not dropped out.
- 5%seats are reserved for the children of government primary, secondary & higher secondary school teachers.
- 2% seats are reserved for the children of employees of Sindh secretariat.
- 5% seats are reserved for Orphans and disabled who parents/guardian income is less than Rs. 1.5 million.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 2023 to their concerned Universities.
- Payment of admission fee is conditional subject to availability of funds.
- Government of Sindh reserves the right of withdraw/cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason.