Sindh Government has announced the Tabeer Scholarship 2023 for Sindh Government. University students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduates degree programs in Government or Private University/Colleges may apply. Tabeer scholarship Sindh offers scholarships worth 400,000/- Merit test for the scholarship will be conducted throughout the province and selected students will be awarded merit scholarships. the last date to apply for the scholarship is January 20, 2023. For this purpose Sindh Government contract signed with Nobel Testing and Processing Agency NTPA to announce the advertisement and collect the application form from competent and deserving students.
NTPA Application Form Download Online
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must download online application form on NTPA website or www.study.com.pk . Click Here
NTPA Test Roll Number Slips
After receiving the application form NTPA review forms and announced the roll number slips of eligible candidates to participate in the written test. NTPA conduct the written test to check the ability of candidates. Click Here
NTPA tabeer scholarship 2023 Sindh Students Results:
The candidates who download roll number slips and participate in the written test and now waiting their results for further process. NTPA announced the results of those candidates who physical appear in the written test. Candidates check their results online on here. Click Here
NTPA tabeer scholarship 2023 Sindh Students Eligibility Criteria:
Students enrolled in Government / Private colleges or Universities in the following programs may apply.
- BA / BSc /Bcom
NTPA tabeer scholarship 2023 Sindh Students Application Form Roll No Slips
NTPA tabeer scholarship 2023 Sindh Students How to apply:
Application forms can be downloaded from Nobel Testing and Processing Agency official website.
Select your desired test District. The test shall be held in the following districts
- Mirpur Khas
Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Please do not leave any field blank in the form and do not OVERWRITE any information otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Incorrect or false information may result in the cancellation of your candidature at any stage and also the proceeding of legal action.
- Please send the complete Application form (along with 2 recent color passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, your Local/Domicile Certificate and original bank deposit slip (NTPA’s Copy) to PHA Flats, F13, Street 97, Block E-12, G11/3, Islamabad
- By hand submission of application form is not allowed
- Mobile phones or any electronic gadgets are not allowed in test center premises.
- Use a separate application form for each post you are applying for.
- Application Fee (Service Charges)/Bank charges is non-refundable/non-transferable to other categories.
- Information about Roll No Slip/Test date/Test Center will be provided by SMS, Website & Email.
- If you do not receive your roll no slip or result online, you will follow NTPA’s procedures and register your complaint on NTPA’s complaint form.