Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF has announced the scholarship program 2023 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa deserved students. The students who have the domicile of KPK and also intelligent in education are eligible for the submission application form. The students who passed Matric and Intermediate examination in the year 2023 and fulfill the criteria must apply to PEEF Scholarship Program 2023. The students who pass the board of intermediate and Secondary Education exam with 60% marks are eligible for this scholarship. Also on this page, we share the procedure of submission application form, eligibility criteria, test schedule, and final merit list of selected candidates on here. PEEF Scholarship 2023 for KPK Students Application Form Download Online.
Announcement Date: 5th May 2023
Last Date Submission: 30th May 2023
Final Merit List: Not Announce Yet
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) and Department for International Development (DFID) – UK Aid have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to provide additional 20,000 scholarships to meritorious and needy girl students for Intermediate Level Education. Under the extended scholarship program, Department for International Development (DFID) – UK aid, over the next two (2) years, will provide a grant of PKR.
These scholarships will be awarded to girl’s students of sixteen (16) less developed districts of Punjab to pursue Intermediate Level Education. We will update you with the latest information about PEEF Scholarships program for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students. PEEF Scholarships application form will also upload on here.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 for KPK Students Application Form Download Online
- Domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
- Minimum 60% marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Total monthly income of parents less than 23,000.
- Children of Government servants of Grade 1 to 4 are excluded from the condiction of 23,000 per month income.
- Must be a regularly registered student of intermediate.
- The special quota for minority groups.
Terms and Conditions:
- Complete application forms from all miners must be reached before the 30th May 2023.
- Only scholarship forms are accepted.
- Download the online application form on the Peef website.