Pakistan Science Foundation an autonomous organization work under the supervision of Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications form for selection of 4th Batch of 300 young students under Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). Selected students will get 10,000 scholarship per month. The talented student passionate towards science educations who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained/groomed to become future eminent scientist.
The students who recently pass the matric exam with good marks they must apply for Science Talent Farming Scheme 2022. For this purpose government signed with Candidates Testing Service CTS to receive the application form and held the written test for checking the ability. CTS Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS 2022 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria and Last Date mention here.
In this page we provide all the information of Science Talent Farming Scheme 2022 like Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Test Schedule, Roll No Slips and Final Merit list of selected candidates. Deadline of submission online application form is 22nd of this month 2022. Below other related information provided. Keep visiting our site for further updates.
CTS Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS 2022 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Students form all over Pakistan can apply from any province.
- Students who have passes SSC/Matric in 2022 from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in science subjects like, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer, Mathematics.
- Only government school students can apply.
- Private, Semi government or any other types of school is not eligible as per PC-l of STFS.
- The scholarship will be given to 1st and 2nd Years students.
Online Application Form
Facilities for selected students:
- Monthly scholarship Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Study visits to S&T organization Universities/Labs.
- Undertaking research projects from first year under the mentorship of University professors.
- Attested copy of Matric results.
- Attested copy of B-Form or CNIC and domicile certificate of the students or father’s domicile must be attached.
- Two recent color photograph passport size.
- Original paid copy of the deposit slip.
- Proof of the pure government school must be attached.
Scholarship selection criteria:
- Initial screening, short listing will be on the basis of the score as given in the eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test 9 test pattern is given under the application form.
- Paper Based IQ Test
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of all boards.