Government of Punjab has announced the new jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare department. It is golden opportunity for those individuals who are interested in Health department they read carefully all the instruction and apply before the due date through National Testing Service NTS because Government signed with NTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form review form and issued roll number slips of eligible candidates conduct written test. Both male and female are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made purely on contact basis.
The candidates have F.Sc from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant allied health sciences discipline from a recognized boar. If none is available then candidates having qualification of matric with science from a recognized board along with two years diploma in the relevant discipline form a recognized institute. In this page we provided all the information of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs such as Application form Due Date Roll Number Slips Test date and selected candidates final merit list provided in this page. If you want to get any other information such jobs so use comments option.
Punjab Healthcare Department Junior Technician NTS Jobs 2019 Online Form Download Roll No Slips
- Junior Technician (Dental Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology)
- Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician)
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
- Junior Technician (Health Technician/Medical Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dispenser/Pharmacy)
- Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/Radiographer/X-Ray)
- Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Junior Technician (ECG/Cardiac/ETT/ECHO)
- Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor)
- Junior Technician (LHV)
- Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
How to Apply:
- For all those applicants who want to apply, have to simply download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Candidates have to pay the Test fee in the online branches of assigned banks.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The date of the test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the applicants.
- Candidates are requested to visit the NTS Site after because the test details will be dispatched one week before the test.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
- The last date for submission of application is June 20, 2019.