Higher Education Commission HEC has announces Phase II of the project titled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA” for postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in all disciplines. HEC, one of the most prestigious business schools in the world, is now offering a postgraduate scholarship for students from FATA and Balochistan. This scholarship is open to all HEC alumni, current students, and those who are applying to study at HEC in the next academic year. The scholarship is worth $75,000, and it will cover the full costs of tuition, fees, and living expenses at any of HEC’s campuses around the world. This generous offer makes HEC one of the most attractive universities for students from FATA and Balochistan. If you are interested in studying business or management at one of the most esteemed institutions in the world, now is the time to apply.
HEC Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 2023 for FATA and Balochistan students. Applications are invited form outstanding students form Balochistan and erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue postgraduate studies (MS/M.Phil Program) from HEC recognized local Universities/Degree awarding institutions.
Announcement Date: 20th December
Last Date Submission: 20th January 2023
Test Schedule: Announce Soon
HEC Scholarship 2023 For FATA and Balochistan Apply Online
The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2023 in all areas of studies/discipline under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA. The candidates who belong to Balochistan and FATA and want to complete their education they must apply for this scholarships before the closing date. If they fulfill the criteria and have qualification submit form on Mid Week of this month 2023.
HEC Master MPhil Scholarships 2023 For FATA & Balochistan
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the availability of HEC Master MPhil Scholarship for FATA and Balochistan. The scholarship is offered to students who have excellent academic records and demonstrate excellence in their field of study. Applications are now open and would be accepted from the students until the 20th January 2023. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and financial need.
hec postgraduate scholarship for fata and balochistan 2023
If you are from FATA or Balochistan and have an excellent academic record, your time has come! The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is currently accepting applications for the Master of Philosophy (MPhil) scholarships for the year 2023. The MPhil scholarship program is open to students who are residents of FATA or Balochistan and who have a good academic record. You will need to score at least 45 points in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or equivalent examination. You can also apply if you have a degree from a recognized university in Pakistan or abroad. Visit the HEC website to learn more and apply online. You can also contact the HEC Scholarship Committee directly if you have any questions.
hec.gov.pk scholarships 2023
HEC is now inviting applications for the Master of Philanthropy (MPhil) Scholarships for the academic year 2023. The scholarships are offered to outstanding students who are intending to pursue a career in philanthropy and social work. The deadline for submitting applications is 20 January 2023. You can find more information on the HEC website, or by visiting the scholarship website.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarship For FATA and Balochistan 2023 Online
Eligibility Criteria (Postgraduate Scholarships)
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/erstwhile FATA.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age is 35 years as on Closing Date.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The Applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- The Applicants will have to meet HEC and University criteria for admission in MS programs.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50.
How to Apply (Postgraduate Scholarships)
- Applicants are required to submit applications online through the HEC website.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.