Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), the largest exploration & production listed company of Pakistan, invites applications for grant of scholarships @ Rs. 3,000/-per month to the students belonging to southern districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE). The company will be give 36000/- per annum to the students who belongs to these districts. OGDCL provides education of Associate engineering and the degree DAE Diploma of associate engineering after competition of scholarship program to selected candidates. The scholarship offered for specific district like Gawader, Turbat, Awaran, Pisni, Lassbella, Kharan and Dera Bughti.
To become the leading provider of oil and gas to the country by increasing exploration and production both domestically and internationally, utilizing all options including strategic alliances. To continuously realign ourselves to meet the expectations of our stakeholders through best management practices, the use of latest technology, and innovation for sustainable growth, while being socially responsible.
OGDCL Scholarships 2022 for KPK, Balochistan Students Apply Online
- Domicile holder of southern districts of KPK (D.I Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Bannu, Kohat, Karak and Hangu).
- Attaining three years diploma of associate engineers (DAE) from Government and private polytechnic colleges registered with technical board/TEVTA.
- Already not availing any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other government/ private institution.
- Applying through respective institution/college on prescribed application Form available at OGDCL website www.ogdcl.com. Schedule:
- Scholarship will be admissible for session commencing from 2019.
OGDCL Scholarships 2022 for KPK, Balochistan Students Apply Online: Click Here
- Application form duly filled in all respect.
- Copy of all academic credentials, domicile/CNIC and admission/fee slip of institute. 2 Passport size photographs.
- Income/salary slip of father/guardian of the student (ineligible if salary of father/guardian is more than Rs. 35,000 per month).
- Electricity bills for the last 06 months. Required documents should be received at Regional Office Kohat not later than due date.
- Scholarship shall be admissible upon admission in 1st year on the basis of marks (Matric/FA/F.Sc). For further queries and updates contact.