Pakistan Engineering Council PEC has announced merit cum need based scholarship for engineering students admitted in PEC accredited universities. Five hundred scholarships will be awarded to the needy students under this scheme. Each students get Pkr 100,000 scholarship 2022. This scholarship scheme is to provide an opportunity to needy students from underprivileged areas of the country enabling them as pride & proud engineers with desired competence and skills in public sector leading HEls as per the need of industry to play due role in socio-economic development in society.
PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022 For Engineering Students Apply Online
PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022 Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 16th October 2022
Last Date Submission: 30th November 2022
PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022 Application Form:
The candidates who are eligible for PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship and want to get such scholarship they must register themselves online on here. Click Here
PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022 Merit List:
In this page we share the online merit list of selected candidates of Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022.
PEC Merit Cum Based Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Secured admission in PEC accredited/ approved undergraduate engineering programs (enlisted on PEC website https://www.pec.org.pk) of Public Sector Universities/ Institutions in Fall-2022.
- Domicile of underprivileged areas of Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Tribal Areas, KP, Sindh, and Punjab.
- Family income less than or equal to PKR. 50,000/- per month and is not availing any other scholarship.
- The eligible students may apply on the Scholarship Application Form (available on the website at www.pec.org.pk/scholarship.aspx ) duly completed in all respects and submit through the respective university at the address below. The deadline for submission of the application is Saturday, October 31, 2022.
- The scrutiny & assessment will be carried out by PEC Scholarship Committee in consultation with the respective HEls for the award of scholarship as per the approved criteria.