Mirpur University of Science and Technology has announced the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022. Applications are invited for the award of HEC- Need-Based Scholarship and the award of MUST-Need Based Scholarship from the students admitted in B.S. Program for the Academic Session 2022-24 against the Subsidized Category. The scholarship shall be awarded to those students who are financially challenged/ impoverished and can prove with documentary evidence that their parents/ Guardians cannot pay their educational expenditures. The final selection of a student shall be made by the Institutional Scholarships Award Committee followed by the recommendations of the relevant Head of Department Faculty. MUST HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 for Bachelor Degree Apply Online Eligibility Criteria provided on here.
Announcement Date: 15th January 2022
Last Date Applying: 31st January 2022
MUST Scholarship Features:
- The HEC-Need-based scholarship is awarded for the full duration of the study program (4-5years) and MUST-NBS shall be awarded as one time grant for the academic year 2022.
- The component or HEC-NBS shall be Refund/Waiver of Tuition Fe and payment of stipend @Rs. 6000/ per month. The component of MUST-NBS shall be @ Rs. 18000/- for one Academic Year 2022.
- Scholarship p shall be awarded on a need basis on the Information/data submitted by the student and scrutinized/verified by the relevant department/SAC. Provision of false information and fake evidence shall lead to cancellation of admission/ scholarship at any stage.
- HEC-Need Based Scholarship awardee(s) shall not be entitled to any other financial assistance/ scholarship/stipend during a course of study.
MUST HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 for Bachelor Degree Apply Online
How to apply:
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the HEC/University website by depositing prescribed fee @ Rs. 300/ in HBL.
- The last date for submission of the application to the HoD office is 31 January 2022.
- No application shall be entertained after due date. The HBL original Challan must be attached with the Application Form.
- For detail please visit HEC/MUST website and consult Focal Person before submitting application.