University of Technology Nowshera fall the admission 2022. The university invites applications for admission form both Male and Female candidates to following 4 years Bachelor of Engineering Technology Degree Programs. UOT Bachelor Degree Admission 2022 Online Form ETEA Test Schedule. Interested candidates can get all the information of admission on this page. We are going to share admission form, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, Test Schedule and Interview Dates on here. Also we provide the deadline of fee submission. Now University of Technology signed with Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA to announce the admission and collect the form for written test.
Important Dates UOT Bachelor Degree Admission 2022
Announcement Date: 5th August 2022
Last Date Submission: 31st August 2022
Entrance Test: 10th September 2022
Declaration of Result by ETEA: 11th September 2022
Last Date admission forms to UOT: 27th September 2022
UOT Bachelor Degree Admission 2022 Online Registration
Education Testing & Evaluation Agency invites online application form for University of Technology admission 2022 because ETEA conduct a entry test and check the eligibility of candidates and give the list of selected candidates to university for interview. All the applicants can download online application form online on this page. Submit online form before the due date. All the detail of Admission provided on this page.
UOT Bachelor Degree Admission 2022 Online Form ETEA Test Schedule
Offered Programs UOT Admission 2022
- B.Sc Civil Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Electronics Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Energy Engineering Technology
- B.Sc Information Engineering Technology.
- KPKcandidatesmustappearinEducationTestingandEvaluationAgency(ETEA), 2022 Entrance Test.
- 85% seats of open merit in each technology are for candidates having KPK domicile.
- 25% of the total seats in each technology are allocated to self-finance for candidates having KPK domicile.
- 15% seats of open merit shall be filled in each technology from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to KP candidates onmerit.
- Merit is prepared on the basis of the following weightage:
- SSC Marks Obtained=10%;
- DAE/FSc Marks Obtained=40%
- ETEA Test Marks Obtained=50%
- The merit of DAE 3rd year result awaited applicants will be calculated on the basis of 2 years aggregate result.
- The 3rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualify the eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result latest by 30-09-2022, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall stand cancelled.
- UOT Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding the Program(s).
FEE STRUCTURE UOT Admission 2022
The updated Fee Structure for the BSc Engineering Technology programs admission Fall 2022 is given as under:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 2000|
|Security||Rs. 1000 (Refundable)|
|Tuition Fee (2 Semesters)||Rs. 24000|
|Exam Fee (2 Semesters)||Rs. 1000|
|Laboratory Fee (2 Semesters)||Rs. 2000|
|Library Fee (2 Semesters)||Rs. 500|
*Total admission fee may change as per approval of the competent authority
|Total Fee (2 Semesters)||Rs. 106500|
How to Apply UOT Admission Online
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pkand apply online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 700/-as application processing/Test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for admission test through postal/courier means.