University of Engineering and Technology Taxila invites applications for Part Time & Full Time PhD admissions 2023. The candidates who want to get admission in UET Taxila they must read all the instruction and eligibility criteria on this page then you apply for PhD Admission 2023. Also here we share the deadline of submission application form, eligibility criteria, Test Date, Results, Final Merit list of selected candidates on here.
The University College of Engineering Taxila was established in 1975. For three years it functioned at Sahiwal. In 1978 it was shifted to its permanent location at Taxila. The College continued its working under the administrative control of the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore till October 1993. During this month it received its charter as an independent university under the University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Ordinance 1993.
UET Postgraduate Admission 2023 Apply Online Test Schedule
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
|Last date for submission form||Announce Soon|
|Locally developed test as per HEC||Announce Soon|
|Display of the list of candidates||Announce Soon|
|Interview in the relevant department||Announce Soon|
|Display of list for the selected candidates||Announce Soon|
|Last date of registration||Announce Soon|
|Start of 1st Semester Classes||Announce Soon|
- PhD program shall be opened to the candidates who have Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the relevant disciplines/specialization by the university and PEC with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 in the semester system or 60% marks in the annual system. The candidates whose MSc result is awaited are eligible to apply however they provide the MSc passed result sheet at the time of interview.
- The candidates must qualify GAT subject test conducted by NTS or International GRE or HAT conducted by HEC or Locally Developed Test as per HEC.
- The endowment fund scholarship scheme (Rs. 60,000/ per month) is also available for the above mentioned disciplinest at S.No 5 to 10.
- Few merit funding positions are available for 36 months in the following department/labs.
- Computer eingineering department under swarm intelligence, computer vision and Al and Decentralized communications labs.
- Computer engineering department under the project of “Defender, Hardware Trojan Resilient Processor Core”.
- Mechanical Engineering Department under Energy Research Lab.