Pakistan WAPDA FESCO has announced the new jobs 2019 of Bill Distributor and Assistant Lineman. Application are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates having domicile/ residing in Districts under the jurisdiction of FESCO such as Faislabad, Jhang, Bhakkar, Toba Tek Singh, Chiniot, Sargodha, Khushab and Mianwali to fill the vacant positions on one year contract basis. WPADA FESCO CTS Jobs 2019 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Roll No Slips and Test Dates provided on here. All the quotas such as disabled and minority will be observed as per Government policy. Candidates who are interested in FESCO and have the required qualification they must apply for these jobs before the closing date. The last date of submission application form is 6th August 2019.
FESCO signed contract with Candidates Testing Service to announce the advertisement and receive the application form from eligible candidates and conduct the written test. Now CTS announce the application form. Candidates can download online application form online on this page. Here we provide all the information of FESCO Jobs 2019 like online application form, Bank Challan, Roll No Slips, Test Date, Syllabus and Paper Pattern. If you want get any other information then use the comment option.
WPADA FESCO CTS Jobs 2019 Online Application Form Roll No Slips
- Bill Distributor
- Assistant Lineman
WPADA FESCO CTS Jobs 2019 Online Application Form
|Last Date Apply||06th August 2019|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Not Announce
|Test Date||Not Announce
Terms and Condition:
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No futher age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 year relaxation and for disabled person 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Only qualified/eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in written test/ skill test/ physical test/ interview.
- Only shortlist candidate falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable recruitment policy will be called for written test.
- Interview of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective circles by the selection boards.
How to apply:
- Neither by hand application will be received at FESCO IIQ nor the ones received through postal service will be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the CTS online application portal or through paper based application which available on CTS website.
- For online application submission portal is available on the CTS website.
- For offline application submission download the desired application form from CTS.
- Test fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Sparate application on the candidates testing service online application portal is required to be submitted for each post.