- World Bank president to arrive in Islamabad.
- G C Murmu was sworn in as first Lt Governor of UT JK.
- PPPs Khanzada Khan resigns from Senate membership.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu accepts Imran Khan’s invitation to Kartarpur Corridor Inauguration.
- Trump impeachment inquiry: US House approves ground rules.
- Lebanon’s PM Saad Hariri resigns as protesters come under attack.
- Rights body seeks Munir Akram removal as Pakistan ambassador to UN.
- IHC suspends Nawaz’s sentence on medical grounds for 8 weeks in Al Azizia case.
- Katie Hill resigns in wake of revenge porn.
- Pakistan to launch University in honour of first Sikh Guru.
- Iraq declares curfew amid ongoing mass anti government protests.
- John Conyers Jr longest serving African American in Congressional histry dies at 90.
- Pakistan denies use of its airspace to Indian PM Modi.
- Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in spite.
- Union Cabinet Approves Cadre Review Of Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- Pakistan hockey team fails to secure Tokyo Olympics berth after Netherlands defeat.
- P S Sreedharan Pillai is new Mizoram governor.
- Naat Khawan Yousaf memon passes away in Karachi.
- Gandhi Mandela Award 2019 an initiative to commemorate All Time World Pioneers.
- Germany’s oldest man dies aged 114 years.
- Japan Trade Minister resigns amid Melon donations Scandal.
- Indonesia recommends redesign training after 737 MAC crash.
- GC Murmu is J&K’s first Lieutenant governor, Satya Pal Malik moved to Goa.
- Federal Government bans JUI-F Ansarul Islam.
- Court acquits all CTD officials in Sahiwal shooting case.
- Afghanistan’s acting Foreign Minister Salahuddin Rabbani resigns.
- Bangladesh sentences 16 to death over Nusrat Jahan Rafi Murder.
- Government de notifies prosecution team in Musharraf treason case.
- Sourav Ganguly formally elected as BCCI president.
- Iqra Khalid continuously elect 2nd time member parliament of Canada.
- Saudi Arabia appoints Prince Faisal bin Farhan as new foreign Minister.
- Hong Kong Formally scraps extradition bill that sparked protests.
- Japan’s Naruhito declares himself emperor.
- Nusrat Bhutto’s 8th death anniversary being observed.
- Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party wins Canada’s general election.
- The King of Thailand peremtorily dismisses his official mistress.
- Atif Aslam honoured with own Dubai star.
- Indonesia’s President Joko Widodo sworn in for Final term.
- Abdul Qadir’s Son Usman gets Pakistan call up for Australia T20Is.
- Three soldiers killed in training accident at Army base in Georgia.
- German defense Chief recommends international security zone in Syria.
- Lebanese prime minister agrees to reform amid massive anti-corruption protests.
- Justice Aminuddin Khan sworn in as Supreme Court Judge.
- President dissolves PMDC new medical commission formed.
- Lagarde is appointed as the ECB Chief
- Harsh Vardhan cochaired 1st JCM in Tokyo.
- Anup Kumar Singh was appointed as the Director General of NSG.
- Minister of Finance participated in the International Monetary and Financial Committee.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62 worshippers.
- Govt to constitute committee for talks with Fazlur- Rehman.
- Aman ambulance service resumed after Sindh Govt releases Fund.
- Fringe Hindu Group Leader Kamlesh Tiwari Shot Dead in Lucknow.
- PCB sacks Sarfaraz as Captain, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam to lead in Test, T20I.
- GDA’s Moazzam Abbasi wins PS-11 Larkana by polls.
- European Union announces new Brexit deal with UK.
- Victor Osimhen Is King In France As Lille Star Wins PotM Award.
- PM Imran Khan inaugurates Rs 100 bln Kamyab Jawan Program.
- Venezuela wins seat on UN rights council despite US opposition.
- Mumbai teenager Yashasvi Jaiswal becomes youngest cricketer to score double century.
- South Korean court upholds 45 day ban on Asiana’s San Francisco flights.
- Deaths reported as 6.3 magnitude quake hits southern Philippines.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) awards for excellence in biomedical research given to 46 scientists.
- World food day is observed today.
- Former Karachi Police Chief Shahid Hayat passes away.
- 68th martydom anniversary of Liaquat Ali Khan being observed today.
- South Korean justice minister Cho Kuk quits after corruption scandal provoked mass protests.
- U.S. observes 15 October as White Cane Safety Day.
- CBIC to launch new scheme to attract investment.
- Anoop Kumar is appointed as the new Union Law Secretary.
- Abhijit Banerjee, Duflo and Kremer win Nobel in Economics.
- Pradeep Kumar takes charge as Member Signal and Telecom, Railway Board.
- China and Nepal signed rail, road link deal.
- India won 4 medals at the AIBA Womens World Boxing Championships.
- India to have first Olympic Hospitality House in Tokyo.
- Eliud Kipchoge First In World To Run A Marathon In Under 2 Hours.
- Mary Kom signs off with bronze in World Championships.
- Indo-Japan Joint Military Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2019.
- Forbes India Rich List Mukesh Ambani retains top position for 12th straight year
- SAP appoints new co-CEOs to Bill McDermott.
- Dutee Chand Breaks Her Own 100m Record at National Open Athletics Championships.
- NASA Launches Long-Delayed ICON Space Weather Satellite to Study Earth’s Ionosphere.
- Scientists to conduct the largest DNA barcoding of spiders in India.
- Annu Rani won gold at the 59th National Open Athletics Championships.
- Olga and Handke won the Nobel Prize for literature.
- Singapore imposed a ban ads for unhealthy sugary drinks
- AP government launched Dr YSR Kanti Velugu programme
- Indian scientists discovered Plastic eating Bacteria.
- World Sight Day 2019 is observed on 10 October 2019.
- Mithali Raj becomes first woman cricketer to complete 20 years in ODI.
- Goodenough, Whittingham, Yoshino won the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- IFS officer Ramesh Pandey to receive Asia Environmental Enforcement Award.
- Gitesh Sarma appointed as Indias next High Commissioner to Australia.
- Centre launched eDantseva website.
- India celebrated its 87th Air Force Day today.
- WTO is hosting the first ever World Cotton Day in Pairs.
- IAFs Sukhois to be upgraded with advanced avionics radars.
- Novak Djokovic won Japan Open Title 2019.
- Nobel Prize for Medicine awarded to William Kaelin and Gregg Semenza of US, Peter Ratcliffe of Britain.
- NASA to conduct all female spacewalk again.
- Waryam Singh Former PMC Bank Chairman arrested.
- Scotland becomes the first country in the UK to ban the smacking of children.
- UNESCO appointed Yalitza Aparicio as ambassador for indigenous people.
- World Teacher Day observed globally today.
- Harmanpreet Kaur becomes first Indian cricketer to reach 100 T20 international matches.
- Niklas Kaul became the youngest world decathlon champion.
- Justice Vinod Kumar Sharma appointed as new Punjab Lokpal.
- Scotland becomes first UK country to ban smacking.
- Iran says it foiled plot to kill Major General Qassem Soleimani.
- Mark Coles steps down as Pakistan women cricket team coach.
- Singer Shazia Khushk calls it quits owing to religious obligations.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed joins MS Dhoni in select club of ODI wicketkeeper captains.
- France to become first EU country to use nationwide facial recognition ID app.
- 550 Birthday of Baba Gornunak 1500 Sikh will arrive in Pakistan.
- Pakistan beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and won the ODI series with 2-0.
- British Prime Minister will leave the European Union on 31st October.
- Manmohan Singh accepts Pakistan government’s invitation for Kartarpur.
- Djokovic cruses into second round in Japan Open.
- Waheed Murad honoured by Google Doodle on his 81st Birthday.
- Land attack version of BrahMos Missile successfully test fired by India.
- Malaysia, Turkey and Pakistan to jointly launch channel to counter Islamophobia.
- Brother of Iranian President sentenced to five year imprisonmnent on corruption charges.
- Film, TV artist Syed Kamal being remembered today.
- 2nd ODI Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: Pakistan won by 67 runs.
- 15m long sky bridge opens in UAE, 1.25km above sea level.
- Munir Akram to replace Maleeha Lodhi as Pakistan’s envoy to UN.
- Communist China celebrates 70th birthday amid Hong Kong unrest.