Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Govt of Punjab has announced 59 new job positions for the Assistant District Attorney of the BPS-17. The job is based in Lahore and the candidates are recommended to apply for the available vacancies by considering the mentioned requirements. Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department PPSC Jobs 2023 registration online. For the convenience of the applicants, this portal contains all the essential information about the laboratory Assistant District Attorney online application procedure.
The minimum qualification required for this job is bachelors along with N/A years’ experience in the relevant field. The candidates gets new jobs eligibility criteria, online registration form, due date, Roll No Slips and Test Schedule. Both male and females candidates are eligible for these jobs. Online Punjab Province domicile holders are eligible. Closing date for online submission application form is 1st April 2023.
Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates. Applicants get online registration form on here.
PPSC Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Important Dates
Announcement Date: 17th March 2023
Last Date Submission: 1st April 2023
PPSC Law and Parliamentary Affairs Registration Online
The candidates who are interested and fulfill the criteria of Law and Parliamentary Affairs jobs they must download bank challan and submit any online branch then register themselves online. Only online application forms are accepted. Incomplete and submission forms by hands are not considered. Online Registration Forms
PPSC Roll Number Slips Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs
The candidates who applied for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs before the closing date and eligible for written test can download their roll number slips online on here. PPSC conduct the written test on announce schedule. When PPSC official announce roll number slips we provided on here. Download Online PPSC Roll Number Slip
PPSC Result Law and Parliamentary Affairs Jobs
After announcing the roll number slips PPSC conduct the eligible candidates written test on dates which announce before the test. The candidates who appear in the written test can check their results online on here. PPSC Result Check Online
Law and Parliamentary Affairs PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slip Results Merit List
- Assistant District Attorney
Terms and Condition:
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 19-08-2023 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview(if called).