Government of Punjab has announced the Junior Clerk Jobs 2024 in Service & General Administration Department through Public Service Commission PPSC. Applications are invited all over the Punjab Province. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for Junior Clerk Posts. PPSC Administration Department Jobs 2024 Apply Online Syllabus Test Schedule and Test Center detail mention on here. Applicants apply online before the first week of this month 2024. The appointment will be made on contract basis for period of five years.
Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instruction carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. Applicants should fill in the online application form carefully in the light of the guideline and instruction mention on this page. The Services and General Administration Department is working with a mission to create an efficient, professional, qualified and accountable human resource to achieve the envisioned objectives of good governance and sustained development in the province. Applicants can get the information of Administration Department Jobs 2024 like Due date of submission applications, Eligibility Criteria, Test Date, Test Center, Test Syllabus, Paper Pattern and Results detail mention on here.
PPSC Administration Department Jobs 2024 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Syllabus Test Schedule
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 5th August 2024 There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for registration certificate before the closing date and provide the same at the time of interview.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.